FRASER VALLEY WINE TOUR
You don’t have to travel all of the way to the Okanagan to experience great wineries. Encompassing Surrey, Richmond, New Westminster to Delta, Langley, Aldergrove and Abbotsford; the fertile Fraser Valley has become a popular wine region dedicated to producing high quality, hand crafted wines with diverse varieties and styles. While the actual area under vine may be small, a growing number of 200 acres is divided between 32 vineyards offering unique fruit wines to delicious sparkling wines to fresh, fruit-forward table wines to fortified wines.
For Private Custome Tour:
We work with over 15 different wineries so that you can customize your tour experience based on your wine preferences. In addition to wineries we can also incorporate a visit to the quaint town of Fort Langley which has fantastic boutique shops and restaurants and / or to one of the many farms so that you can sample and purchase fresh fruit and produce.
- 12:00 PM – Depart from Canada Place
- 12:15 PM – Depart from Sheraton Wall Centre for the Fraser Valley
- Travel to the Fraser Valley and take in the scenic views of the farm area
- Enjoy wine tastings at 3 wineries and a light snack
- 6:00 PM – Arrive back in Vancouver at Canada Place
Sample Wine Tour Stops
Domaine de Chaberton
Festina Lente Estate Winery and Meadery
Sample Ale or Cidery Tour stops:
Four Winds Brewing Company
Fraser Valley Cidery
Dead Frog Brewery
Field House Brewery
Private tours can be arranged any other date
Pick Up Times
- Our tour guides are wine lovers and they will provide you with interesting facts while making sure you have fun and that you don’t have to worry about anything!
- Our typical tour includes 3 wineries (or a combo of wineries and breweries) with a light snack at one of the wineries starting from $135 per person based on a minimum of 6 people.