YUKON DELUXE WINTER NORTHERN LIGHTS
The Yukon Territory is home to one of the world’s best locations to view the Northern Lights. Experience authentically Canadian winter sports, from dogsledding, ice fishing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling; this journey awakens your inner explorer. The adventure is memorable from Whitehorse to the remote Marsh Lake cabin where we stay overnight. There’s a reason this is our most popular Yukon tour.
Vancouver to Whitehorse
- Fly from Vancouver to Whitehorse with Air North. On arrival in Whitehorse you’ll be transfered to your accommodations located on beautiful Marsh Lake.
- Tonight enjoy a gourmet meal and your first chance to view the Northern Lights.
- After a hearty breakfast you have time for activities including Ice Fishing, Snowshoeing and Snowmobiling.
- Option to add on Dog Sledding.
- Another night to view the Northern Lights and this spectacular phenomenon!
Whitehorse to Vancouver
- This afternoon, you’ll be transfered back to Whitehorse.
- Enjoy a city tour before checking in for your flight back to Vancouver.
- Memorable adventure
- World’s best locations to view the Northern Lights
- Experience authentically Canadian winter sports, like dogsledding, ice fishing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling