YUKON DELUXE WINTER NORTHERN LIGHTS
The Yukon Territory is home to one of the world’s best locations to view the Northern Lights. Experience authentically Canadian winter sports, from dogsledding, ice fishing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling; this journey awakens your inner explorer. The adventure is memorable from Whitehorse to the remote Marsh Lake cabin where we stay overnight. There’s a reason this is our most popular Yukon tour.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, and we cannot guarantee that you will see them. We will ensure that your trip remains a bucket list experience, even if you are not fortunate enough to see the Aurora Borealis!
Vancouver to Whitehorse
- Fly from Vancouver to Whitehorse with Air North. On arrival in Whitehorse you’ll be transferred to your accommodations located on beautiful Marsh Lake.
- Tonight enjoy a gourmet meal and your first chance to view the Northern Lights.
Yukon (2 Days)
- After a hearty breakfast you have time for activities including Ice Fishing, Snowshoeing and Snowmobiling.
- Option to add on Dog Sledding.
- Another night to view the spectacular phenomenon of the Northern Lights!
Whitehorse to Vancouver
- This afternoon, you’ll be transfered back to Whitehorse.
- Enjoy a city tour before checking in for your flight back to Vancouver.
Limited availability on December 2023 & winter 2024 (sold out from Dec 17, 2023 – Jan 7, 2024). Contact us to book available dates.
Now accepting bookings for January - March 2024!
- Memorable adventure
- World’s best locations to view the Northern Lights
- Experience authentically Canadian winter sports, like dogsledding, ice fishing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling