YUKON DOG MUSHING ADVENTURE
For the more adventurous, this is an authentic Northern experience. This package features a once-in-a-lifetime experience of mushing your own team of dogs on a two-hour ride. There will also be ice fishing, a bonfire and bison smokies to complete your day at the lake. All meals, winter clothing, and of course, Northern Lights viewing from your accommodation. There is also a wildlife preserve in the area. You will also get the opportunity to snowshoe and snowmobile.
Vancouver to Whitehorse
- Today you will fly from YVR in Vancouver to Whitehorse. You will need to make your way to the airport.
- Please be sure to arrive 90 minutes before your flight to make sure that you have time to check-in.
- The trip will take you 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Upon arriving in Whitehorse, the lodge will be waiting to transfer you to your wonderland.
- Tonight you will have your first opportunity to view the famed Northern Lights. This will take place on the lodge.
- This lodge is free of the light pollution of Whitehorse, which offers the best viewing opportunities.
- Remember that the Lights are not guaranteed, and often the viewings take place in the early morning.
Day 2 & 3: Whitehorse
- On these days you will take part in a two-hour dog mushing adventure.
- This is possibly the most authentic experience that you can do in the Yukon.
- There will also be plenty of time for ice fishing, tobogganing and snowmobiling.
- You will have a bonfire and bison smokies to round out your day at the lake.
- There is a wildlife preserve close and a hot tub to relax in before the main attraction, the viewing of the Northern Lights.
Whitehorse to Vancouver
- Today the lodge will transfer you back to Whitehorse for you to catch your flight back to Vancouver.
- We hope that this experience has left you with the memories of the Yukon and the Northern Lights, one that you will never forget.
- Legendary adventure
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience mushing your own team of dogs
- Witness its glorious northern lights