YUKON WHISKY & WINE WEEKEND
Dates: March 31st to April 2nd, 2023
This weekend getaway is a perfect opportunity for an extraordinary culinary adventure. Featuring a welcoming party, dog sledding, snowmobiling, gourmet meals and the opportunity to lay outside and watch the sky dance (if mother nature co-operates!) with the colours of the Aurora Borealis while you sip your Whisky.
Only a two hour flight from Vancouver, this three days and two night excursion will allow you to soak up the flavours and natural beauty of the wild North. This area is known for some of the cleanest air and water on the entire planet! This is the perfect way to refresh, relax and of course indulge this Spring!
Yukon (3 Days)
Fly from Vancouver to Whitehorse with Air North. On arrival in Whitehorse you’ll be transferred to your accommodations located on beautiful Marsh Lake.
For 3 days, enjoy all the Canadian activities included in your package!
- Dog sledding
- Ice Fishing
- Visit to the oldest Museum in the Yukon: MacBride Museum
- Swan Migration viewing
- Northern Lights viewing every night -weather permitted-
Experience an exceptional culinary experience!
- Tastings: Canadian Whisky, Pentage Winery wines
- Gourmet meals
- Dessert bar featuring Whisky and Wine on frozen Marsh Lake while (with luck!) viewing the Spectacular Aurora.
- Memorable adventure
- World’s best locations to view the Northern Lights
- Experience authentically Canadian winter sports, like dogsledding, ice fishing, snowshoeing, or snowmobiling
- A full Canadian culinary experience with a welcoming party, whiskey tasting and gourmet meals!