Tofino Classic Tour
The Tofino tours are small, personal tours that provide everybody with the opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Vancouver Island’s West Coast, the abundance of marine life, and the rich culture of the First Nations people in the Tofino area. Surfing, Kayaking, Whale watching are just a few of the outdoor activities available. Come explore this amazing part of BC with us as it is one of our favourite destinations in Canada!
- Shoulder Season (May, late September)
- Adult (18+): from $325
- Youth/Student with ID: from $295
- Peak Season (June – early September)
- Adult (18+): from $365
- Youth/Student with ID: from $325
- Duration: 2 Days, 1 Night
There are so many highlights on this tour including the ferry to Nanaimo, Coombs Market (where the goats live on the roof!), Englishman River Falls, Cathedral Grove (with the ancient giant cedar trees), the Wild Pacific Trail, Long Beach, the town of Tofino, and the countless hiking trails. This tour also gives you the chance to go on a whale watching tour, learn to surf, go kayaking or do other amazing activities!
2 Days, 1 Night
999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- 1 night accommodation* (Based on dorm rooms with 10 people sharing 1 mixed gender room in single bunks)
- 1 breakfast
- Round trip ferry transportation
- Round trip bus transportation from downtown Vancouver
- Sightseeing tours through some of most stunning scenery on Vancouver Island with a very knowledgeable and fun tour guide
- Discounts for optional activities such as surfing, whale watching, kayaking, and many more!
- Beach bonfire and marshmallow roast (weather, fire restrictions & season permitted)
- All taxes
- Rooming Options
The price is based on 10 people sharing a dorm room with single bunk beds. There is an option to upgrade to a hotel room, but this must be based on a minimum of a party of 4 booking together (quad occupancy), or 3 (triple occupancy), or 2 (double occupancy).
- Day to Day Itinerary
- 7:00am – Arrive at Canada Place
- Depart Vancouver at 7:15 am sharp. Please note due to ferry times, the bus will not wait for late guests
- Ferry ride through the Strait of Georgia to Nanaimo
- Explore Englishman River Falls – straddles the scenic Englishman River, west of Parksville, where impressive waterfalls cascade and plummet down a rocky gorge in a beautiful forest setting
- Visit Coombs – your camera is a must item on a trip to Coombs, as on a good day, visitors might get a picture of the goats on the roof.
- Visit Cathedral Grove and gaze upon the ancient giant cedar trees
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park
- Check in to your hotel and free time to spend as you like
- Dinner (not included) followed by a camp fire with roasted marshmallows and s’mores for dessert! (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Visit Long Beach, a surfer’s paradise
- Explore the fishing village of Tofino
- Participate in an activity for which Tofino is famous such as surfing, whale watching, bear watching or kayaking
- Depart Tofino in the afternoon for Vancouver
- Arrive in Vancouver at approximately 10:00pm
- Optional Activites
Optional activities should be booked for and paid in advance. We can not guarantee availability if you wait to book the day of the tour and the price of activities will increase if you do not order and pay in advance. Guests will have to choose between Surfing and Whale Watching as both activities take place at the same time.