Tofino Classic Tour
The Tofino Classic tour is a small, personal tour that provides everybody with the opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Vancouver Island’s west coast, the abundance of marine life, and the rich culture of the First Nations people in the Tofino area. Surfing, kayaking, and whale watching are just a few of the outdoor activities available. Come explore this amazing part of BC with us as it is one of our favourite destinations in Canada!
- Winter Season (March)
- Adult (19+): from $339
- Youth/Student with ID: from $299
- Summer Season (April – October)
- Adult (19+): from $389
- Youth/Student with ID: from $349
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Enjoy a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands on the way to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island
- Stop for lunch at Coombs Market (where the goats live on the roof!)
- Explore the ancient giant cedar trees of Cathedral Grove
- Visit Long Beach, the town of Tofino, and have the opportunity to explore the countless hiking trails in the area, such as the Wild Pacific Trail and Tonquin Beach Trail.
- Discounts on optional activities such as whale watching, surf lessons, kayaking, and more!
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Have FUN!!!
2 days, 1 night
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- One night hotel accommodation in central Tofino
- Round trip ferry transportation
- Round trip deluxe mini-coach transportation from downtown Vancouver
- Sightseeing through some of the most stunning scenery on Vancouver Island
- Discounts for optional activities such as surfing, whale watching, kayaking, and many more!
- Beach bonfire and marshmallow roast (weather, fire restrictions & season permitting)
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes, park fees and ferry fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Canada Place
- Please note due to ferry times, the bus will not wait for late guests
- Ferry ride through the Strait of Georgia to Nanaimo
- Visit Coombs – your camera is a must item on a trip to Coombs, as on a good day, visitors might get a picture of the goats on the roof
- Visit Cathedral Grove and gaze upon the ancient giant cedar trees
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park
- Check in to your hotel and free time to spend as you like
- Dinner (not included) followed by a campfire with roasted marshmallows and s’mores for dessert! (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Visit Long Beach, a surfer’s paradise
- Explore the fishing village of Tofino
- Participate in an activity for which Tofino is famous such as surfing, whale watching, bear watching or kayaking (additional cost)
- Depart Tofino in the afternoon for Vancouver
- Arrive back in Vancouver in the late evening
No meals are included in the cost of the tour. Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swim suit and towel for surfing and/or other water activities
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Some activities are only available during winter or summer seasons. We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Surfing Lesson
- Whale Watching Tour
- Bear Watching Tour
- Kayaking Tour
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle-boarding)
- Meare’s Island Water Taxi