All taxes and booking fees included
Know Before You Go
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15° Celsius in winter! If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking.
- In summertime, remember to bring good walking shoes and your swimming costume for some fun and adventure.
This one day tour will leave from Canada Place and journey up the Sea-to-Sky Highway. There will be some sightseeing stops along the way before arriving in the village of Whistler. Whistler was home to the alpine skiing events at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. The village is steeped in history. You will be taken on a walking tour of the village by one of our experienced and friendly guides. You will then have the afternoon to participate in an exciting optional outdoor activity or spend your free time shopping. You will arrive back in Vancouver at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping
- Bike Rental (seasonal)
- ATV (seasonal)
- Snowtubing (seasonal)
- Snowmobile tour (seasonal)
- Dogsled tour (seasonal)
- Snowshoe tour (seasonal)