Vancouver City & Holiday Lights Tour
All taxes are included
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Experienced, fun and friendly driver guide
- Vancouver Holiday Lights Tour
- Vancouver Highlights City Tour
- Admission to the Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Admission to Fly Over Canada
- Park passes and taxes
- 1:30pm – Depart from Canada Place
- Enjoy a Vancouver Highlights City Tour and take in the following sights & attractions: Canada Place and Jack Poole Plaza, Stanley Park Totem Poles and Prospect Point, English Bay, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown.
- 4:15pm – Rest stop at Canada Place
- 4:30pm – Depart Canada Place for the Holiday Lights Tour.
- Travel by a few of the festive light displays in Downtown Vancouver including St Paul’s Lights of Hope
- Arrive at Capilano Suspension Bridge for their Canyon Lights. Walk throughout the park to see thousands of lights. This includes the Cliff walk where you can travel through the illuminated ‘Arc de Lumina’ light tunnel, high above the ground in the Treetop Adventure and of course the famous Suspension Bridge will be lit. There are so many lights in the park to explore. It gets bigger every year.
- Return to Canada Place at approximately 7:30pm
- Walk outside Canada Place and experience a magical holiday lighting display and the Sails of Light
- Your tour will end at FlyOver Canada where you will enjoy admission (included) to a special holiday screening of the Ultimate Flying Ride as you make your way across Canada on a simulated 4-D ride. The screening will end at approximately 8:30pm. (Note: If you prefer to visit Fly Over Canada another time, let us know at the time of booking your tour and then we can provide you with a voucher instead)