Tofino Ultimate Camping Tour
Based on a Double Tent
All taxes included
Excluding 6% online booking fee
- Roundtrip mini-bus transportation from downtown Vancouver
- Ferry cruise through the Strait of Georgia
- Guided sightseeing in Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park
- Two nights’ beachfront camping location at Mackenzie Beach Resort
- Camping gear including shared tent and sleeping bag
- Discounts on optional activities such as hot springs cove, surf lessons, whale watching, kayaking, and many more!
- Beach bonfire and marshmallow roast (weather, fire restrictions & season permitting)
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- All taxes, ferry and park fees
Day One - Vancouver to Tofino
You will depart from Canada Place in the morning. Please be on time as we cannot wait for late arrivals. You will cross Lion’s Gate Bridge and take in the views of West Vancouver and the coastal mountains of Cypress, Grouse and Seymour. Upon arriving at Horseshoe Bay, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a scenic ferry ride through the Gulf Islands on the way to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. No trip to Vancouver Island is complete without a chance the Goats on the Roofs of Coombs. You will stop at Coombs Market for lunch. Travelling on, you will get the opportunity to explore the ancient giant cedar trees of Cathedral Grove. As you carry on through Pacific Rim National Park, you will be getting closer to your final destination of Tofino. After checking into your hotel, you will have the evening free to explore the town and grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants. Fun fact for the day: probably one of the most famous taco chains in Vancouver originated in Tofino, Tacofino. Trust us, you should definitely try them out! This evening we will finish off with a traditional Canadian campfire on the beach and teach you the art of making an authentic s’mores.
Day Two - Tofino
Today you will have the opportunity to really get to know Tofino. You can visit Long Beach, a surfer’s paradise where you will be able to rent a wetsuit and surfboard and try your luck at one of the world’s most famous breaks. It may not be the biggest wave, but pro’s from all over the world come to surf here all the time. There will also be time for you to explore the fishing village of Tofino. Be sure to participate in other activities for which Tofino is famous such as whale watching, bear watching, a visit to Hot Spring Cove, Meare’s Island Water Taxi, SUP or kayaking, all of which carry an additional cost. You will have the evening at leisure again to try out some more of the amazing dining options.
Day Three - Tofino to Vancouver
Today you will again have the opportunity to explore Tofino and take part in some of the activities you may have missed out on yesterday. The coach will leave Tofino in the afternoon, and you will be back in Vancouver in the late evening. Trust us, this is definitely a trip that should not be missed!
- Hot Springs Cove
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Bear Watching (seasonal)
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle-boarding)
- Meare’s Island Water Taxi