SUMMER ROCKIES CLASSIC
This short but mighty excursion is a bucket list adventure. The drive from Vancouver to the town of Revelstoke reserves time for wine tasting in the famous Okanagan Valley. After an overnight in the quaint mountain town of Revelstoke we head to the Rockies and explore all that Banff has to offer, including the nearby Columbia Icefield and Athabasca Glacier. The adventure continues on to Valemount, a rustic mountain town nestled between the Rockies, Monashee and Cariboo Mountains.
Vancouver to Revelstoke
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place at 8:15am
- Enjoy incredible sights travelling through the Fraser Valley
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley – Canada’s desert
- Wine tasting at Grizzli Winery in Kelowna followed by free time to explore the city and eat lunch
- Check-in to your hotel in Revelstoke
- Visit Craigellachie – the famous location of the ‘Last Spike’
- Enjoy some free time to explore the quaint town of Revelstoke with so many great dining options
Revelstoke to Banff
- After breakfast, depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass en-route to one of the most famous Lakes in the world – the beautiful, turquoise Emerald Lake with the option to go canoeing!
- Stop for lunch before heading to Lake Louise
- Visit Moraine Lake this afternoon for more photo opportunities
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola this afternoon for amazing views!
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue & enjoy free time for dinner and shopping or the option to go to the Banff Hot Springs!
- Evening at leisure to explore the famous town of Banff. Our guides can suggest the best dining options depending on your preference
Banff to Valemount
- After breakfast, travel the world renowned Icefields Parkway
- Visit Bow Lake & Peyto Lake (seasonal)
- While touring through the Columbia Icefields, you can choose to take part in the world-renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour! (additional cost)
- Stop in the famous town of Jasper with free time for dinner
- Check in to your hotel in Valemount this evening
Valemount to Vancouver
- Visit Spahats Falls
- Stop for lunch at an authentic Canadian ranch
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- Canadian Ranch Experience
- Wine Tasting included