TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment can be made either directly at the Discover Canada Tours office, to authorized agents and partners, or online. The following forms of payment are accepted: cash, debit, traveler’s cheques and credit cards. Personal cheques are not accepted. Please note that if you pay by cash or local debit card you will receive a discount. If you are paying by credit card, you do have the option to pay online. If you would like to pay with cash or traveller’s cheques you can pay at your school or agency (if applicable) or you can come to our office located at: 820-1111 Melville Street, Vancouver, Canada. Our office is 1 block west of the Burrard Skytrain Station; on the NW corner of Thurlow Street and Melville Street (Dunsmuir turns into Melville Street). Our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
You may cancel your tour at any time by notifying Discover Canada Tours at 1-855-689-8128.
The Yukon Tours or any tour with flights included are 100% non-refundable once a booking has been made.
If you cancel your overnight tour:
- more than 30 days in advance for tours that are 2-3 days in duration, a full refund will be applied minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per passenger. If you cancel within 30 days prior to departure, your tour is 100% non-refundable.
- more than 60 days in advance for tours 4+ days in duration, a full refund will be applied minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per passenger. If you cancel within 60 days prior to departure, your tour is 100% non-refundable.
If you cancel your day tour:
- more 14 days in advance, a full refund will be applied minus a $25 non-refundable administrative fee per passenger.
- within 14 days prior to departure, your tour is 100% non-refundable.
If you fail to show up at the meeting spot on time and miss the tour, no refund will be issued. Please check the map and transit schedule well in advance to ensure that you can get to the meeting spot on time.
For all tour cancellations by Discover Canada Tours:
- The company reserves the right to cancel any trip in its sole discretion. In the event that a tour is cancelled, Discover Canada Tours shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid by the Passenger which shall be deemed to constitute full settlement. Discover Canada Tours cannot guarantee weather conditions nor can Discover Canada Tours be responsible for any shutdowns, whether wholly or partially of the operations of any services in connect with the Trip whether they be caused by weather or for any reason or cause.
Discover Canada Tours strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance. Safety is our primary concern with our passengers and a tour will be cancelled if there is danger. Travelling in Canada, it is very unlikely, but there is a risk of wildfires, avalanches, rockslides and other emergencies. Our policies are that we strongly encourage travellers to buy travel insurance/trip cancellation. This is very important if you are travelling during July and August and think you may be at risk with the potential poor air quality due to wildfires. If you would like more information on trip cancellation options or would like to purchase travel insurance (those who have already booked can buy insurance for up to 72 hours before departure) please email [email protected] or inquire here.
ROOM OCCUPANCY POLICY
Advertised prices are based on maximum occupancy. Rooms may consist of any combination of the following, based on occupancy: one king sized bed, one queen sized bed, one double sized bed, two queen sized beds, two double beds, a pull-out couch, a rollaway bed or a single bed. Upon booking the Trip, should you not provide the names of desired roommates, Discover Canada Tours may match you with other passengers based on the chosen occupancy. Discover Canada Tours is not in any way liable for injury, loss or damage as a result of roommate matching. Single and double room upgrades are available at an additional cost.
Please refer to tour booking page for specific room pricing.
Any pictures, video or promotional footage taken by Discover Canada Tours or other parties working with Discover Canada Tours (which may include Passengers), during the Trip, will be the property of Discover Canada Tours and can be used or disclosed and the Passenger consents to the use and disclosure for future promotional purposes. The Passenger also consents to the use and disclosure of any of the personal information collected regarding the Passenger (except for payment information) to enable Discover Canada Tours to inform the Passenger of events and promotions.
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6