Our Safety Protocols for All Tours
DISCOVER CANADA TOURS SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR ALL TOURS
- Tour Sizes
We are working with the provincial and federal governments to assess the number of passengers that we will be carrying per tour. Be assured that we will be following every regulation that is laid out.
- Pre-Departure Checks
Before departing on any tour, we will be taking a number of precautions before guests are allowed to board the bus.
- We will be doing a contactless check-in process. Details of the exact check-in process will be given to you on the day of your departure.
- You will be required to answer a series of questions:
- Do you have a fever or a cough?
- Do you have a fever and difficulty breathing?
- Have you been refused boarding in the past 14 days due to a medical reason related to COVID-19?
- Are you the subject of a provincial/territorial or local public health order?
- We will also be using a highly calibrated non-contact temperature gun to measure the temperatures of all guests. If you have a temperature of 37.3 degrees celsius you will not be able to board the bus.
- Please adhere to the 6 feet rule when gathering at the departure point.
- On-Tour Precautions
We will be taking strict precautions during the tour. All guests will be required to wear cloth and/or non-surgical facemasks for the duration of the tour while on the coach or when it is impossible to maintain the 6-foot distance. There will be ample hand sanitizer available on all our coaches. We encourage all our guests to regularly use this sanitizer, especially after boarding the bus after visiting an attraction. We will be sanitizing the coaches on a daily basis by wiping down all contact surfaces.
We encourage all guests to partake in keeping themselves and others safe. If you need to sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow, wash your hands regularly, use hand sanitizer after visiting an attraction, keep your distance from other guests, at least 6 feet, and most importantly respect others.
If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Our Staff
Employees receive daily wellness checks as well as perform regular self-assessments to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
- Rooming Precautions
We have also updated our rooming options. You will now be able to book five room types. All rooms require guests from the same party apart from our Share Room option.
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quad Room
- Shared Room with one other solo traveller of the same sex (price is based on Double Occupancy)