Whistler WOW Tour
Whistler Opening Weekend (WOW!) Extravaganza- Experience the best of Whistler all in one package. The opening weekend of the year at Whistler is always a blast. This package includes not only 2 nights accommodation in the village, but also a 2-day lift pass worth $225. The weekend’s entertainment and parties are included in the package price. And trust us, the parties are unforgettable. We can even secure discounts for you on a host of optional activities Whistler has to offer. You do not want to miss out on the best weekend of your life!
Photo Credit: Jennifer Kopp (Discover Canada Tours Staff)
Tour Date: November 29th, 2019
- Adult (19+): from $619 based on double occupancy
- Youth (6-18): from $569 based on double occupancy
- Triple Room Reduction: -$80 per person
- Quad Room Reduction: -$120 per person
- Single Room Supplement: +$230 per person
If you are a single traveller, you have the option to share a room with your own bed at the same rate as the double occupancy or you can share a room and bed at a further reduced rate of $120.
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Two days to enjoy sightseeing, skiing, snowboarding, or other exciting activities at a discount like snow tubing, bungee jumping, ziplining and more
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village
- Experience the festive atmosphere with special events for the Opening Weekend
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Have FUN!!!
3 days, 2 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Overnight accommodation at a centrally located hotel in Whistler Village
- 2-day lift ticket OR Learn to Ski (one day lessons, rentals and one day lift ticket)
- Additional day of lessons, rentals and lift ticket are available at an additional cost.
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Après discounts at Dubh Linn Gate
- VIP bar night
- Discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, Discover Canada Tours allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 12:15 pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 12:00 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- 8:00 am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- 3:30 pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Dubh Linn Gate to experience the Apres Ski scene. Receive discounts with your green tour wristband
- 9:30 pm: Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30 pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30 pm
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences, as well as where to get VIP discounts on food with your green DCT wristband. The hotel suites also have full kitchens so there is an option to bring/prepare your own food on this tour.
Stay at the centrally located Whistler Pinnacle lodge with 2 queen beds and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub.
The advertised prices shown are based on double occupancy. You have the option to book up to four people in a room for quad occupancy at a reduced rate. You can also upgrade your room to a single room at an additional price. All rooms have a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo.
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card/driver’s license)
- A medical insurance card is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through us. Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. Also, the price for activities will be slightly higher if booked on tour.
- Learn to Ski / Snowboard lesson package
- Ski / Snowboard equipment rentals
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6