Whistler Opening Weekend Tour
Whistler Opening Weekend Extravaganza – This is the best offer of the year with a two-night village hotel accommodation, two-day lift tickets and more inclusions. The official Opening Weekend in Whistler features free live entertainment, great parties and more! Don’t miss out on this limited-edition tour that is only available one weekend every year!
Header photo credit: Tourism Whistler | Mike Crane
Gallery photo credits: Tourism Whistler | Mike Crane, Justa Jeskova, Eric Berger
- Tour Date: November 23 – 25, 2018
- Adult (19+): from $529
- Youth/Student with ID: from $439
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Three days to enjoy sightseeing, skiing, snowboarding, or other exciting activities at a discount like snow tubing, bungee jumping, ziplining, snowmobiling and more
- Enjoy a guided tour of Whistler Village
- Experience the festive atmosphere with special events for the Opening Weekend
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Have FUN!!!
3 days, 2 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Two-night accommodation at a centrally located hotel with pool and in-suite jacuzzis in Whistler Village
- Two-day Lift Tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski Package (with lift ticket, full-day beginner lesson, and equipment rentals)
- Assistance with arranging all rentals and lessons
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Great discounts on optional activities
- Aprés discounts at Longhorn Saloon
- VIP party night
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- Option to meet your guide and friends at the Longhorn Saloon to experience the Apres Ski scene. Receive 25% discount on food and a discount on pitchers of beer with your green tour wrist band
- Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30 p.m. – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences, as well as where to get VIP discounts on food with your green DCT wristband. The hotel suites also have full kitchens so there is an option to bring/prepare your own food on this tour.
Stay at the centrally located Whistler Pinnacle lodge with 2 queen beds, an outdoor swimming pool, and in-suite jacuzzis. Each room has a full kitchen and private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for the pool and jacuzzi
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
The tour price includes either 2-day lift tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski / Ride package (including lift ticket, equipment rentals and full day beginner lesson). You must select which option you prefer at the time of booking the tour. If you choose the equipment rentals you must also include your shoe size, weight and height. If you have never skied / snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase the Learn to Ski Package, you won’t regret it!
We offer a variety of exciting activity and attraction options at discounted rates. Some activities are only available during winter or summer seasons. We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping
- Bike Rental
- Snowmobile tour
- Dogsled tour
- Snowshoe tour
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing Rental options