Whistler World Ski & Snowboard Festival Trip
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the World Ski & Snowboard Festival- an annual celebration of snowsports, music, arts and mountain life featuring free live entertainment, great parties and so much more!
- Adult (18+): from $530
- Youth/Student with ID: from $445
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
3 Days, 2 Nights
- Overnight accommodation at a hotel in Whistler Village
- 2-day Lift Tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski Package (with lift ticket, full day beginner lesson, and equipment rentals)
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- VIP bar night
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- Option to meet your guide and friends at the Longhorn Saloon to experience the Apres Ski scene. Receive 25% discount on food and a discount on pitchers of beer with your green tour wrist band
- Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30pm
The price is based on 6 per room in a 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen. Whistler Peak is standard hotel / studio rooms with a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo.
- Optional Activities
The tour price includes either 2-day lift tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski / Ride package (including lift ticket, equipment rentals and full day beginner lesson). You must select which option you prefer at the time of booking the tour. If you choose the equipment rentals you must also include your shoe size, weight and height. If you have never skied / snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase the Learn to Package, you won’t regret it!
We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)