Whistler World Ski & Snowboard Festival Trip
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the World Ski & Snowboard Festival- an annual celebration of snowsports, music, arts and mountain life featuring free live entertainment, great parties and so much more!
- Starting at $399.00 Per Person
- 3 Day, 2 Night
3 Day, 2 Night
- Overnight accommodation at a hotel in Whistler Village
- 2-day Lift Tickets OR 1-day Learn to Ski Package (with lift ticket, full day beginner lesson, and equipment rentals)
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- VIP bar night
- Great discounts on optional activities
- All taxes
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
The price is based on 6 per room in a 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen. Tantalus Lodge is standard hotel / studio rooms with a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo.
- Day-by-Day Itinerary
- 12:15pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 12:00 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Experience all the festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- 8:00am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- 3:30pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Longhorn Saloon to experience the Apres Ski scene.
- 9:30pm: Option to meet your tour guide for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30pm