Whistler Ski & Ride Trip
Experience for yourself why Whistler Blackcomb is the most famous ski resort in North America. Ski / Ride for 2-days, participate in other awesome winter activities, and of course don’t leave out the amazing apres and nightlife scene!
These trips are not just about the skiing, it’s also about bringing like-minded people together to have FUN both on and off the mountain. From the time you board the bus we make it easy for our guests to interact with each other and provide the opportunity to meet up throughout the trip including set meeting times on the mountain so your guide can show you the best runs, our apres event with a drink included, and a themed party night!
Each of our ski / ride trips has a theme and although it’s not required we do encourage our guests to dress up according to the theme. You can dress up for the evening parties, while skiing / riding, or all weekend! This is a great fun way to identify all of the other guests on your trip. Prizes will be given for the best outfit and the longest duration of wearing your costume!
February 21st Trip Theme: Funsie Onesie
March 13th Trip Theme: Tight & Bright
Gallery (village) photo: Courtesy of Tourism Whistler | Justa Jeskova
Tour Dates: February 21st / March 13th
- Adult (19+): from $499
- Youth/Student with ID: from $449
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enjoy skiing or snowboarding at this co-host of the 2010 Winter Olympics which features two amazing mountains with epic ski & snowboard conditions
- 8,171 acres (3,307 hectares) of terrain; the largest in North America! There’s no need to ski or ride the same run twice
- Enjoy the 200+ shops and 90+ restaurants and bars, and the unique atmosphere the winter wonderland of Whistler Village has to offer
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Overnight accommodation at a centrally located hotel in Whistler Village
- Deluxe coach transportation along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enroute entertainment with music, games & prizes
- Awesome Tour Guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village
- Apres discounts at Dubh Linn Gate
- VIP bar night
- Discounts on Whistler Blackcomb Lift Tickets or other optional activities
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 1:30 pm: Depart Vancouver (Arrive at Canada Place by 1:15 pm)
- Travel the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Join your guide for a tour of Whistler Village and the Olympic points of interest
- Check-in to your hotel
- Option to participate in evening activities (i.e. Vallea Lumina, snowmobiling,etc.)
- Experience all the festival has to offer with free entertainment and parties!
- 8:00am: Meet your guide in the lobby to depart for skiing/boarding
- 3:30pm: Option to meet your guide and friends at the Dubh Linn Gate to experience the Apres Ski scene. Receive discounts with your green tour wristband
- 9:30pm: Meet your tour guide and other guests for an amazing VIP nightclub experience!
- Enjoy another full day of skiing or option to participate in other exciting activities
- 4:30pm – Depart Whistler and return to Vancouver at approximately 6:30pm
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent them from us.
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
Stay at the centrally located Whistler Pinnacle lodge with 2 queen beds and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three people for an additional cost.
- 1 or 2 day lift tickets
- Learn to Ski / Snowboard lesson package
- Ski / Snowboard equipment rentals
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre
- ZipTrek Zipline Adventure
- Bungee Jumping