Whistler Ski & Ride Trip
Catch a ride up the beautiful Sea to Sky Highway on our deluxe coach, ski or snowboard at the top ski resort in North America, join our après-ski party at the Longhorn Saloon and relax for the drive back to Vancouver… all in one day!
Please note that tour price does not include lift ticket. Discounted lift tickets and equipment rentals are available at time of booking, lift ticket prices vary by tour date. Also, lessons are only available on the December 8 tour. If you are a beginner skier or snowboarder, we recommend going on one of our many great weekend ski & ride packages to Sun Peaks or SilverStar Ski Resorts which include two-day lift tickets and affordable lessons.
Gallery (village) photo: Courtesy of Tourism Whistler | Justa Jeskova
- Adult (19+): from $79
- Youth/Student with ID: from $59
- Duration: 1 day
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enjoy skiing or snowboarding at this co-host of the 2010 Winter Olympics which features two amazing mountains with epic ski & snowboard conditions
- 8,171 acres (3,307 hectares) of terrain; the largest in North America! There’s no need to ski or ride the same run twice
- Enjoy the 200+ shops and 90+ restaurants and bars, and the unique atmosphere the winter wonderland of Whistler Village has to offer
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Round-trip deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Assistance with arranging all rentals and lessons*
- Aprés discounts at Longhorn Saloon
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
*Learn to Ski / Learn to Ride package must be booked at least 72 hours in advance and is only available on December 8 departure.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place
- The fun adventure begins….as you travel along the Sea-to-Sky Highway you’ll be so highly entertained that by the time you arrive in Whistler you’ll wish the drive was even longer!
- Upon arrival in Whistler your guide will immediately get you set up with lift tickets, rentals and lessons so you can enjoy a full day on the amazing Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains!
- For those not skiing or snowboarding, join your tour guide for a tour of Whistler Village. Then enjoy free time for lunch, sightseeing or use the opportunity to participate in another fun winter activity which your guide will help to arrange
- Meet your guide and friends for après-ski at the famous Longhorn Saloon. Receive 25% discount on food and a discount on pitchers of beer with your green tour wrist band
- 4 p.m. – Depart Whistler
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 6 p.m.
- What to Bring
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can drop below -15°C!
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots