Whistler Ski & Ride Trip
Catch a ride up the beautiful Sea to Sky Highway on our deluxe coach, ski or snowboard at the top ski resort in North America, join our après-ski party at the Longhorn Saloon and relax for the drive back to Vancouver… all in one day!
Please note that lessons are only available on the December 8 tour. If you are a beginner skier or snowboarder, we recommend going on one of our many great weekend ski & ride packages to Sun Peaks or SilverStar Ski Resorts which include 2-day lift tickets and affordable lessons.
Gallery (village) photo: Courtesy of Tourism Whistler | Justa Jeskova
- Adult (18+): from $79
- Youth/Student with ID: from $59
- Duration: 1 Day
- Sightseeing along the beautiful Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Enjoy skiing or snowboarding at this co-host of the 2010 Winter Olympics which features two amazing mountains with epic ski & snowboard conditions.
- 8,171 acres (3,307 hectares) of terrain; the largest in North America! There’s no need to ski or ride the same run twice.
- Enjoy the 200+ shops and 90+ restaurants and bars, and unique atmosphere the winter wonderland of Whistler Village has to offer.
999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Round-trip deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Assistance with arranging all rentals and lessons*
- Aprés discounts at Longhorn Saloon
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
*Learn to Ski / Learn to Ride package must be booked at least 72 hours in advance and is only available on December 8 departure.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place
- The fun adventure begins….as you travel along the Sea-to-Sky Highway you’ll be so highly entertained that by the time you arrive in Whistler you’ll wish the drive was even longer!
- Upon arrival in Whistler your guide will immediately get you set up with lift tickets, rentals and lessons so you can enjoy a full day on the amazing Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains!
- For those not skiing or snowboarding, join your tour guide for a tour of Whistler Village. Then enjoy free time for lunch, sightseeing or use the opportunity to participate in another fun winter activity which your guide will help to arrange
- Meet your guide and friends for après-ski at the famous Longhorn Saloon. Receive 25% discount on food and a discount on pitchers of beer with your green tour wrist band
- 4:00pm – Depart Whistler
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 6:00pm
- What to Bring
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can drop below -15°C!
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots