Victoria Christmas Tour
Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. This special Christmas tour to Victoria includes admission to the Christmas festivities at the famous Butchart Gardens. Colourful lights, carollers, ice skating and festive fare. Experience the Magic of Christmas at The Gardens as you wander through the Twelve Days of Christmas display, sing along to the sounds of the season then warm yourself with a hot chocolate and gingerbread by the fire.
Header photo credit: Destination Greater Victoria. Gallery photo credits: Destination Greater Victoria & The Butchart Gardens.
- Tour Dates: December 15 & 22, 2018
- Adult (19+): from $179
- Youth/Student with ID: from $149
- Duration: 1 day
- Enjoy a scenic ferry through the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown
- Free time to enjoy exploring and Christmas shopping in historic downtown Victoria
- Visit the famous Butchart Gardens to enjoy the Christmas festivities (included)
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Ferry ride through the Gulf Islands
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens and Christmas festivities
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and ferry fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place at 9 a.m.
- Ferry through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive through the beautiful communities of James Bay – see Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0 (the start of the Trans Canada Highway)
- Sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria including the Inner Harbour, Government Street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings
- Free time in downtown Victoria to enjoy sightseeing, Christmas shopping, and optional activities such as the the Royal BC Museum
- Leave Victoria for the Butchart Gardens Christmas festivities (included)
- Return to Vancouver approximately by 11:30 p.m.
- Optional Activites
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Royal BC Museum