Tofino and Ukee Ultimate Tour
Relax on this extended tour with plenty of time to enjoy all the highlights of Canada’s favourite surf town.
Same inclusions as the Tofino Classic Tour PLUS one BBQ dinner and an extra day to participate in more optional activities, such as the Hot Springs Cove Tour. There will be a 2-night accommodation in Ucluelet.
- Shoulder Season (October)
- Adult (18+): from $455
- Youth/Student with ID: from $414
- Peak Season (July – September)
- Adult (18+): from $524
- Youth/Student with ID: from $474
- Duration: 3 Day, 2 Nights
If you are a true nature lover and adventure seeker then this tour is for you! There is never “enough time” in Tofino so we decided to offer a longer tour option to enable our guests to have enough time to do everything! If you have the extra time and money we strongly suggest this 3-day tour
3 Days, 2 Nights
- Round trip bus transportation from downtown Vancouver
- Round trip ferry transportation
- Sightseeing tours through some of most stunning scenery on Vancouver Island with a very knowledgeable and fun tour guide
- Two nights accommodation*
- Discounts for optional activities such as surfing, whale watching, kayaking, and many more
- Meals – 1 breakfast and 1 dinner
- Beach bonfire and marshmallow roast (weather, fire restrictions & season permitted)
- All taxes & park passes
- *The price is based on dorm rooms with 10 per room on single bunks. Upgrades to hotel rooms are available for an additional cost.
1 breakfast and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you a list with a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
- Day to Day Itinerary
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart from Canada Place at 7:15am (Please arrive at 7:00am)
- Cruise through the beautiful Strait of Georgia
- Explore Englishman River Falls and view impressive waterfalls
- Visit the famous Coombs market where goats live on the roof
- Visit Cathedral Grove with giant Cedar trees
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park
- Drive through Pacific Rim National Park and go for a hike along the Wild Pacific Trail
- Check into your hotel in Ucluelet (Ukee)
- Enjoy a group BBQ dinner (included)
- Walk to the beach for a bonfire where you can make s’mores for dessert (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Breakfast (included)
- Free day to participate in optional activities such as surfing, whale watching, bear watching, and kayaking ($)
- Explore pristine west coast beaches
- Free time for dinner at one of the local restaurants ($)
- Campfire with marshmallow roast (weather permitting)
- Morning at leisure
- Option to participate in more activities
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 10:00 pm.