Sun Peaks Ski & Ride Trip
Sun Peaks is famous for light, dry, “champagne powder” and European style village that is nestled at the base of three mountains. Enjoy award-winning downhill skiing and snowboarding and relax in upscale accommodation located at the base of the mountain with a huge outdoor heated pool.
These trips are not just about the skiing, it’s also about bringing like-minded people together to have FUN both on and off the mountain. From the time you board the bus, we make it easy for our guests to interact with each other and provide the opportunity to meet up throughout the trip including set meeting times on the mountain so your guide can show you the best runs, and the themed party night!
Each of our ski / ride trips has a theme and although it’s not required we do encourage our guests to dress up according to the theme. You can dress up for the evening parties, while skiing / riding, or all weekend! This is a great fun way to identify all of the other guests on your trip. Prizes will be given for the best outfit and the longest duration of wearing your costume!
November 29th Trip Theme: Funsie Onesie
February 7th Trip Theme: Tight & Bright
Photo credit: Sun Peaks Resort / Sam Egan, Kelly Funk, Morgan Walter
Tour Dates: November 29th / February 7th
- Adult (19+): from $479
- Youth/Student with ID: from $429
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Stay at the resort’s signature property, the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel
- Ski-in-ski-out accommodation at the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails, and activities at your doorstep
- Two days to enjoy award-winning skiing and snowboarding
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy a soak in your hotel’s mountain-view heated pool and hot tubs
- Explore the resort village’s cafés, eateries, and après ski scene
- Option to dance the night away at a themed VIP party night (19+)
- Have FUN!!!
3 days, 2 nights
First Pick-up: 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
See Departure Information for more details.
- 2 nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Sun Peaks Village at the Grand Resort
- 2 day lift ticket to Sun Peaks
- Round trip deluxe bus transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Awesome Guides
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place at 1:30pm (please arrive by 1:15pm)
- Second pick-up at at Burnaby 8 Rinks departing sharply at 1:00pm (please arrive by 12:30pm)
- Rest Stop in Chilliwack or Hope
- Arrival at Sun Peaks: 6:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged, guides will distribute the keys
- Free time for dinner
- Enjoy the hotel’s outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- Skiing at Sun Peaks: 9:00 – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons: 8:00 AM – Meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Ski with guide: 11:00 AM ~ If you want a mountain tour meet us at the top of the “Sunburst” chairlift
- Après ski: 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- Evening Event: 9:30 – 1AM ~ Join us for some dancing & fun. Arrive before 10PM for no cover, no lineup. Remember to bring 2 pieces of ID and dress up according to Theme to win some awesome prizes
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Skiing at Sun Peaks: 9:30 – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approx. 9:00pm
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Stay at the resort’s signature property and only full-service hotel, the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel. It is located in the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails, and activities at your doorstep, an in-house mountain-view pool, terrace, and health club, as well as on-site grocery store, boutiques, and eateries.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for the pool and hot tubs
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
There’re big perks to being part of a group. If you have a group of 10 or more, each person can receive a discounted price. We also offer group organizer incentives. If you are interested in booking a custom ski or snowboard group trip, we can do it for you! Submit a Group Booking request to get started.