SilverStar Ski & Ride Trip
Enjoy ENDLESS FUN on this trip with your included My1Pass which features unlimited access to SilverStar’s 55 km of Nordic trails, 16 km of mapped and marked snowshoe trails, Tube Town Adventure Park and outdoor skating on Brewer’s Pond along with unlimited access to all Fat Bike trails.
- Adult (19+): from $555
- Youth/Student with ID: from $465
- Duration: 3 Days, 2 Nights
Champagne powder and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to BC’s third largest ski area. The colourful mid-mountain village offers true ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, and Canada’s first all-inclusive lift ticket provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests. With four distinct mountain faces and 132 runs, SilverStar has something for everyone. Their gentle runs are perfect for learning. For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain is an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs. SilverStar is situated about 5.5 hours from Vancouver.
3 Days, 2 Nights
First Pick-up: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
- 2 nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Silverstar Mountain Resort
- 2 day lift ticket to SilverStar
- Round trip deluxe bus transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Party Night
- Awesome Guides
- Depart Canada Place
- Second pick-up at at Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Dinner Stop in Chilliwack
- Arrival at SilverStar approximately: 10:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged, guides will distribute room keys
- Skiing at Silverstar: 9:00 – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons, meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Mountain Tour (optional): meet your guides at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: guide will provide details
- Evening Event: 9:30pm – 1AM ~ Join us for some dancing & fun. Arrive before 10PM for no cover, no lineup. Remember to bring 2 pieces of ID.
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Enjoy another full day of Skiing: 9:30AM – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approx. 9:00pm
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM
There’s big perks to being part of a group. If you have a group of 10 or more, each person can receive a discounted price. We also offer group organizer incentives. If you are interested in booking a custom ski or snowboard group trip, we can do it for you! Submit a Group Booking request to get started.