SilverStar Ski & Ride Trip
Enjoy ENDLESS FUN on this trip with your included My1Pass which features unlimited access to Silver Star’s 55 km of Nordic trails, 16 km of mapped and marked snowshoe trails, Tube Town Adventure Park and outdoor skating on Brewer’s Pond along with unlimited access to all Fat Bike trails.
These trips are not just about the skiing, it’s also about bringing like-minded people together to have FUN both on and off the mountain. From the time you board the bus we make it easy for our guests to interact with each other and provide the opportunity to meet up throughout the trip including set meeting times on the mountain so your guide can show you the best runs, our après event with a drink included, and the themed party night!
Each of our ski / ride trips has a theme and although it’s not required we do encourage our guests to dress up according to the theme. You can dress up for the evening parties, while skiing / riding, or all weekend! This is a great fun way to identify all of the other guests on your trip. Prizes will be given for the best outfit and the longest duration of wearing your costume!
Trip Theme: ‘90’s Theme
Header and gallery photos courtesy of SilverStar Mountain Resort
Tour Date: January 10th, 2020
- Adult (19+): from $639
- Youth/Student with ID: from $589
- Based on double occupancy
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Stay at the resort’s ski-in-ski-out accommodation with on-site hot tub
- Two days to enjoy champagne powder at B.C.’s third largest ski area, with four distinct mountain faces and 132 runs with something for everyone
- For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain is an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy the My1pass which includes snow tubing in the Adventure Park
- Explore the resort village’s cafés, eateries, and après ski scene
- Option to dance the night away at a themed VIP party night (19+)
- Have FUN!!!
3 days, 2 nights
First Pick-up: 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
See Departure Information for more details.
- 2 nights ski-in, ski-out accommodation in Silverstar Mountain Resort
- 2 day lift ticket to Silverstar
- My1Pass including Tube Town Adventure Park, ice skating, and unlimited access to all snowshoe and Fat Bike trails
- Round trip deluxe bus transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Party Night
- Awesome Guides
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, Discover Canada Tours allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Canada Place at 1:30pm (please arrive by 1:15pm)
- Second pick-up at at Burnaby 8 Rinks departing sharply at 2:15pm (please arrive by 2:00pm)
- Rest stop in Chilliwack or Hope
- Arrival at Silverstar at approximately: 7:30 PM ~ Check-in is pre-arranged, guides will distribute the keys
- Skiing at Silverstar: 9:00 – 3:30 PM
- If renting/taking lessons: 8:00 AM – Meet your guides in the hotel lobby and they will walk you to the rental shop and/or ski school
- Lessons (if booked): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Ski with guide: 11:00 AM ~ If you want a mountain tour meet us at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: 4:00 – 5:00 PM ~ Details TBA
- Evening Event: 9:30 – 1AM ~ Join us for some dancing & fun. Arrive before 10PM for no cover, no lineup. Remember to bring 2 pieces of ID.
- Check out: 10:00 AM
- Enjoy another full day of Skiing: 9:30 – 3:30 PM
- Bus departs mountain: 3:30 PM SHARP! ~ Meet in front of hotel
- Dinner Stop: 5:00 PM ~ Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approx. 9:00pm
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:00 PM
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Stay at SilverStar Mountain Resort’s mid-mountain ski-in-ski-out accommodation. It is located in the core of the village, with chairlifts, trails and activities at your doorstep, and shops, cafés, bars and restaurants just steps away.
The advertised prices shown are based on double occupancy. You have the option to book up to four people in a room for quad occupancy at a reduced rate. You can also upgrade your room to a single room at an additional price. All rooms have a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo.
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
There’re big perks to being part of a group. If you have a group of 10 or more, each person can receive a discounted price. We also offer group organizer incentives. If you are interested in booking a custom ski or snowboard group trip, we can do it for you! Submit a Group Booking request to get started.
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6