SilverStar Ski & Ride Trip
Champagne powder and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to BC’s third largest ski area. The colourful mid-mountain village offers true ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, and Canada’s first all-inclusive lift ticket provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests. With four distinct mountain faces and 132 runs, Silverstar has something for everyone. Their gentle runs are perfect for learning. For the more adventurous, the backside of the mountain is an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs.
SilverStar is situated about 5.5 hours from Vancouver.
This trip is only offered in the winter season.
If you have a group of 10+ each person can receive $25 off this price and we also offer group organizer incentives. If you are interested in booking a custom group ski trip, we can do it for you! Just click here to get started.
- Starting at $460 for a group of 10+ or $485 for individual travellers
- 3-Day, 2-Night
- 2-night stay at Silver Creek Lodge at SilverStar
- 2-day lift ticket to SilverStar
- Apres ski event & VIP party
- Round trip deluxe bus transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the coach
- Awesome Guides
3 Day, 2 Night
- Day-by-Day Itinerary
- Depart Vancouver and travel to SilverStar
- Enjoy a full day on the slopes or meet your guide in the morning if you need assistance with rental and/or ski school.
- Option to meet your guide at the top of Comet Express Chairlift and explore the mountain.
- Enjoy snowtubing
- Wrap up your awesome day with a VIP bar experience (19+, 2 IDs required)
- Last day of skiing and riding.
- Meet at the hotel for departure at approximately 3:30 pm.
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 10:00 pm.