Saltspring Island Tour
Salt Spring Island is the jewel of the Southern Gulf Islands. Salt Spring Island has long been known as a very special place in BC as it is well known for its very large number of artists, sculptors, and musicians that live there. Hand-crafted cheeses, soaps, lavender products and more are available at the world-renowned Saturday market.
- Adults (19+): from $135
- Youth/Students with ID: from $115
- 1 day
Douglas at Broughton St in downtown Victoria at 9:15 a.m. (April to June) or 8:15 a.m. (July to Sept). Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Transportation from downtown Victoria
- All ferry fees
- Fun tour guide
- Sightseeing stops as specified
- Cheese farm visit with cheese tasting
- All taxes
Optional beer tasting & gratuities
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Also, the itinerary order may change due to availability at stops.
• Depart from Douglas at Broughton St in downtown Victoria at 9:15 a.m. (April to June) or 8:15 a.m. (July to Sept). Please arrive 15 minutes early as we can’t wait for late passengers
• Take a short cruise aboard BC Ferries to Saltspring Island – keep your eyes open for whales along the way!
• Visit Saltspring Island Cheese Farm. Take a short tour of the farm, visit animals and enjoy tasting many different kinds of artisanal goat’s cheese
• Visit the “secret” white shell beach. Option to swim (summer)
• Explore the famous Saturday market and Ganges Harbour village
• Free time for shopping and lunch
•Local brewery or winery visit, with optional tasting for guests aged 19+ (extra cost)
• Visit a lavender farm and take photos in the beautiful purple fields (seasonal, late spring to late summer)
• Free time at Fulford Harbour
• BC Ferries cruise back to Victoria
• 7 p.m. – Arrive in downtown Victoria
- Departure Point
- Essential Info
Please bring your medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through our office.
Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
EMERGENCY NUMBER – If you are trying to reach our office outside of office hours please call: 778-847-3751