Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 8:00am- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:45am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly Canadian Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and the Okanagan Valley known as Canada’s desert!
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy a scenic snowshoe walk (included – weather permitting). The resort’s First Nations Cultural Host will greet the group and take everyone on a snowshoe tour of the property while telling entertaining stories and legends
- After settling in to your room, option to relax in the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool. Then join your guide for a campfire and marshmallow roast (weather permitting)!
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal, based on availability)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Evening – enjoy all of the New Years festivities on Banff Ave. including free outdoor entertainment and fireworks!
- Option to purchase a New Years Eve party ticket at the most popular nightclub in Banff for an additional $60 (tickets regularly sell for $100) (18+)
- Breakfast in hotel (included)
- Option to go skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain or participate in another winter activity like dog sledding, ice walking or the Banff Gondola
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and meet your guide for an extended tour of Banff
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Stop at Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub
- Option to visit the local hot spot for an end of tour party!
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:00pm
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities have limited availability and you will receive a higher discount booking in advance. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price is more if booked on tour.
- Banff Gondola Adult (16+) – $48
- Banff Gondola Youth (6-15) – $25
- Dog Sledding – $165 per person (based on 3 per sled)
- Dog Sledding – $190 per person (based on 2 per sled)
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort Discover Skiing or Snowboarding Package with lesson, lift ticket, equipment rentals – $170
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort Adult Lift Ticket (18+) – $95
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort Youth Lift Ticket (13-17) – $75
- Ski / Snowboard Full Set Equipment Rentals – $40
- Snow tubing Adult (18+) – $30
- Snow tubing Youth (13-17) – $25
- Johnston Canyon Icewalk – $75
- Ski Jacket & Snow Pants Clothing Rental (for duration of the tour) – $48
- Jacket only or Pants only Rental (for duration of the tour) – $28
- Gloves Rental (for duration of the tour) – $10