Rockies Winter Adventure Tour
This tour is the ultimate mountain experience! Stay overnight at three famous ski resort towns, Vernon, Banff & Golden and have plenty of time to participate in winter activities and see the most beautiful places in the Rockies. This tour is a Snow lover’s Dream and a Sightseer’s Paradise!
- Adult (18+): from $545
- Youth/Student with ID: from $465
- Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
- Stay overnight in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- Stop at Roger’s Pass – one of the great mountain crossings in the province
- Tour through Yoho & Glacier National Parks
- Visit Silverstar Mountain Resort & enjoy FREE snow tubing & ice skating or FREE skiing!
- Experience the famous Lake Louise – option to go ice skating on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Option to ski or snowboard for one day at the famous Lake Louise Ski resort
- Enjoy a guided tour of Banff National Park and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff
- Dance the night away at one of the many night clubs
- Enjoy a free day to participate in any winter activity such as skiing, snowboarding,snowshoeing and more! (seasonal)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire and marshmallow roast
4 Days, 3 Nights
Canada Place, Vancouver
- 3-nights hotel accommodation in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- FREE Ice-skating and snow-tubing or FREE night-skiing at Silverstar mountain
- 3 breakfasts
- Deluxe coach transportation, games, entertainment and prizes
- Entrance to the best night clubs
- Park passes
- Bonfire & marshmallow roast
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place.
- The fun begins! Your friendly and experienced tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers.
- Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Check into the hotel in Vernon and make your way to SilverStar Mt Resort for FREE snow tubing & ice skating or FREE night-skiing
- Upon return to the hotel, option to go to the adjoining casino or pub (19+ only) or relax in the hotel pool after an active day outside
- Breakfast (included)
- After breakfast depart hotel
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Arrive at the world renowned Lake Louise and visit Chateau Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating, play hockey or go on a sleigh ride! (seasonal)
- Drive to Banff and enjoy a city tour including Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, and Banff Ave.
- Check into your centrally located Banff hotel
- Evening – Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue or join your guide for a night of dancing
- Breakfast (included)
- Option to go on the Banff Gondola
- Skiers and Snowboarders depart for Lake Louise Mountain Resort. There is also the option for non-skiers to take the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola for amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
- For those not skiing/snowboarding, check out of the hotel and join your guide for an extended tour of Banff. You also have the option to participate in another exciting winter activity like dog mushing, snowshoeing, ice walking, and more!
- Afternoon: depart Banff and make your way to Golden!
- Stop in Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Free time to have dinner, and enjoy the pool, waterslide and hot tub
- After dinner join your guide for an end of tour party including a campfire & marshmallow roast!
- Depart Golden after breakfast
- Stop at Craigellachie (the Last Spike of the Canadian Railway) and learn about its importance in the Canadian history
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you a list of many different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us to use for the entire duration of the tour.
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Optional Activities
The tour price includes snow-tubing & ice skating OR night-skiing lift ticket at Silverstar. If you want the skiing / snowboarding option you must select this option at the time of booking. If you need equipment rentals it is an additional cost and must be booked at the time of booking the tour. If you have never skied / snowboarded before it is mandatory to purchase a lesson for an additional cost.
We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour.
- Banff Gondola
- Dog Sledding
- Discover Skiing or Snowboarding Packages (lesson, lift ticket & equipment rental)
- Lift Tickets
- Ski / Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Snow tubing
- Johnston Canyon Icewalk
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing Rental options