Rockies Premium Tour
This tour provides a unique and truly Canadian experience with overnight stays at the beautiful Sutton Place in Revelstoke, the newly renovated Mount Royal Hotel on Banff Avenue and the Mike Wiegele Cabins in Blue River. You will enjoy 2 nights in Banff with more time to participate in exciting activities, and receive additional inclusions such as four breakfasts, a wine tour and tasting, dinner at Mike Wiegele Cabins, and an outdoor campfire & marshmallow roast in a beautiful lakeside wilderness setting.
Rockies Premium Tour (Small Group)
- Adult (19+): from $1,249
- Youth (6-18): from $1,049
- Duration: 5 days, 4 nights
< EARLY BIRD DEAL >
Book before October 2nd, 2019 and get 20% discount! Click “Book Now!” button and check the price.
5 days, 4 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- 4 night’s accommodation including 2 nights right in the town of Banff
- Deluxe full-size coach transportation (up to 56 passengers)
- Experienced, friendly and fun tour guide
- Daily breakfast including 1 breakfast at the top of Sulphur Mountain Gondola with stunning views
- 1 dinner
- Admission to Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Winery tour and tasting
- Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make “s’mores” (weather and fire restriction dependant)
- All taxes and park passes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1 – Vancouver to Blue River
- Depart downtown Vancouver at 7:15am (please arrive by 7:00am)
- Travel through the Fraser Valley and the Okanagan Valley
- Visit Spahats Falls in Clearwater
- Check into the beautiful log cabins at Mike Wiegele heli-skiing resort
- Option to go for an evening canoe (included) or refreshing swim in the lake
End the day with a campfire and marshmallow roast next to the lake (weather and fire ban dependant)
Day 2 – Blue River through Jasper National Park to Banff
- Breakfast in the hotel (included)
- Sightseeing stop at Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies
- Stop in the town of Jasper
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy sightseeing along the way
- Stop at the Columbia Icefields with the option to join the World Renowned Glacier Adventure (additional cost)
- Visit Bow Lake
- Arrive in Banff and check into your centrally located hotel on Banff Avenue
- Free time for shopping, sightseeing and dinner on Banff Avenue
- Option to join your guide for a party at the country western bar!
Day 3 – Free day in Banff
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Enjoy a tour of Banff townsite including Bow Falls, HooDoos, Banff Springs Hotel
- Enjoy a wildlife tour around the scenic Lake Minnewanka
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing on Banff Avenue or participate in an exciting outdoor activity for a discounted price such as horseback riding, whitewater rafting, canoeing, hiking, caving, hot springs, etc!
- Evening at leisure in Banff
Day 4 – Banff to Revelstoke
- Start the day off with a gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain Gondola where you will take in the magnificent views of the Rockies while enjoying your breakfast buffet
- Explore beautiful Lake Louise & Moraine Lake
- Leisure time at Emerald Lake with the option to rent a canoe (seasonal)
- Check into the beautiful Sutton Place hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy the resort amenities and free time to explore historic downtown Revelstoke and have dinner
Day 5 – Revelstoke to Vancouver
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- Visit Craigellachie and the Last Spike
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley with a stop in Kelowna for lunch
- Visit a cidery and winery – tastings included
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
4 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price.
- Glacier Adventure
- Horseback Riding in Banff
- Via Ferrata in Banff
- Whitewater rafting in Canmore