Rockies Christmas Premium Tour (5 Days)
This special 5-day tour includes 2-nights in Banff with Christmas dinner and a sleigh ride through a winter wonderland. On this tour you’ll travel over 2,000 kilometers, leaving the Province of British Columbia to Alberta, and even cross a time-zone! You will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Banff, the most famous town in the Rockies, and will have a free day to try an exciting winter activity like skiing/boarding at Lake Louise, ice walking, or you can sleep in after a big night out on the town and enjoy the shops and sights of Banff.
Photo credit: Banff & Lake Louise Tourism | Photographer Paul Zizka, Noel Hendrickson
- Adult (19+): from $989
- Youth (6-18): from $889
- Duration: 5 days, 4 nights
< EARLY BIRD DEAL >
Book before October 2nd, 2019 and get 20% discount! Click “Book Now!” button and check the price.
- 2-nights in Banff
- Sleigh ride (included)
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Opportunity to try other amazing winter activities!
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly tour guide
- Wine tasting
- Have FUN!!!
5 days, 4 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- 4-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including two nights in downtown Banff.
- 4 breakfasts
- Christmas Dinner
- Sleigh Ride
- Wine tasting
- Luxury coach transportation
- Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make “s’mores”
- Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
- Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- 7:15am- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place (please arrive by 7:00am)
- The fun begins! Your friendly tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and Canada’s desert!
- Stop in Kamloops for lunch
- Enjoy wine tasting at Monte Creek Winery
- Arrive in Chase and enjoy a scenic sleigh ride
- Check-in at the beautiful Quaaout Lodge & Spa
- Enjoy entertaining storytelling around the campfire from the resort’s First Nations Cultural Host
- Breakfast at your hotel (included)
- Depart the hotel in the morning
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Visit Emerald Lake
- Explore Lake Louise! Optional ice skating (seasonal)
- Continue your drive to Banff. Once in Banff, enjoy a driving tour of the world famous town
- Check into your hotel in Banff
- Free time to go shopping on Banff Avenue and try one of the many restaurants
- Option to join your guide for a night out dancing! (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
- Enjoy Christmas day in Banff!
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or skiing/snowboarding at Lake Louise Mountain or Sunshine Mountain
- If you are not participating in an activity, sleep in and enjoy a free morning in Banff
- Option to soak in the Banff Hot Springs and/or take the Sulphur Mountain Gondola (additional cost)
- Enjoy a Christmas Dinner with the group
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to go skiing or snowboarding for the day or participate in an exciting winter activity like snowshoeing or ice walking or enjoy the day at leisure
- Depart Banff in the afternoon for Golden
- Check into your Golden hotel and enjoy the indoor pool with waterslides and hot tub and free time for dinner
- Depart Golden
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Enjoy entertainment, movies and games
- Stop at the Aberdeen Shopping mall for lunch and shopping
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
4 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you a list with a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Quaaout Spa & Resort in Chase; Canalta lodge in Banff, Prestige in Golden (or similar)
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on double occupancy, please specify if you prefer 2 beds or 1 bed and we will do our best to accommodate. You can upgrade your room type to single occupancy, or get a discount for triple or quad occupancy.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees!
- Passport and second piece of ID to get into the bars
- Good/comfortable & warm walking shoes
- Reusable mug & Water bottle
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price.
- Banff Gondola
- Skiing or snowboarding at Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Johnston Canyon Icewalk