Rockies Halloween Tour
Celebrate Halloween in the Rocky Mountains! This is a special tour with overnight stays in Revelstoke, the centre of Banff, and Golden. It includes many of our regular sightseeing stops as well as – special to this tour only – stops at a pumpkin patch & corn maze experience in Chase.
- Tour Date: October 25 – 28, 2019
- Adult (18+): from $599
- Youth/Student with ID: from $499
- Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Amazing glaciers & waterfalls
- Breathtaking scenery in Lake Louise, Banff & Golden
- Corn maze (included)
- Halloween pizza party & bowling night (included)
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Have FUN!!!
4 Days, 3 Nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation, based on quad occupancy
- Three breakfasts
- Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
- Bowling & pizza party
- Discounts on optional activities
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1: Vancouver to Revelstoke
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place
- The fun begins! Your friendly Tour Guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers. Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Enjoy a number of sights along the way including: the scenic Coquihalla Highway, Bridal Falls, and the Okanagan Valley known as Canada’s desert!
- Visit a corn maze in Chase (included!) and opportunity to visit a pumpkin patch
- Stop at Craigellachie (the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Check-in to the hotel in Revelstoke
- Option to join your guide for a party at the pub
Day 2: Revelstoke to Banff
- Depart Revelstoke in the morning
- Stop at Roger’s Pass
- Visit Emerald Lake
- Visit one of the most famous Canadian Lakes – Lake Louise
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue
- Free time for dinner
- Option to join your guide for a VIP Party Night (18+ only with 2 pieces of valid ID)
Day 3: Banff to Golden, BC
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views
- Free time in the town of Banff for lunch and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hotsprings (additional cost)
- Take the scenic Bow Valley Parkway with opportunities for wildlife spotting
- Check in to your hotel in Golden
- Join your guide for a campfire and marshmallow roast (weather permitting)!
Day 4: Golden to Vancouver
- Depart Golden
- Enjoy on-board entertainment
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:00pm
3 breakfasts 1 pizza dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket. Temperatures can drop below -15° Celsius!
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activity at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities are limited. We offer the following optional activity on this tour for a discounted price.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola