Rockies Explorer Tour
If you’re looking for a fun, adventurous Canadian Rockies package tours, look no further! The Standard Rocky Mountain Explorer is our best summer Rocky Mountains tour on a budget!
Travel from Vancouver to Valemount, Banff, and Golden and stay in the Mountain View Cabins for the ultimate nature experience with hiking trails, campfire, views of the Selkirk Mountains and the Milky Way.
Get ready for plenty of fun activities on this four-day adventure, amazing sightseeing, games and parties every night, canoeing excursions, wildlife viewing, glaciers thousands of years old and much more that will make for a memorable trip. Book your Canadian Rockies tour online today!
Oct. 11th is the LAST tour to stay in the Cabins! Don’t miss out!
- Adult (19+): from $629
- Youth/Student with ID: from $529
- Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Opportunity to see wildlife (deer, moose, bears, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Golden, Banff and Valemount
- 3 breakfasts and 1 Canadian BBQ dinner
- Canadian street hockey game
- One night at the private Mountain View Cabins with hiking trails
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night (18+)
4 days, 3 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Three nights hotel accommodation (one night in the center of Banff and one night at Mountain View Cabins)
- Three breakfasts and one dinner
- Pub entrance
- End of tour party
- A fantastic tour guide
- Discounts on optional activities
- Tons of amazing sightseeing
Regular Tour Departure Dates: Most Fridays from April through October.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1: Vancouver to Valemount
- Meet at 1010 Canada Place
- Hope – where the original Rambo First Blood movie was filmed
- Scenic Coquihalla Highway made famous for its winter conditions
- Lunch stop in Kamloops, our province’s desert!
- Spahats Falls
- Check in to our hotel in Valemount
- Free time for dinner
- Hockey in the Rockies (road hockey)
- Meet new friends around the campfire (weather dependent)
Day 2: Valemount to Banff
- Breakfast (included)
- Mt. Robson – the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Town of Jasper – Banff’s scenic little sister
- The Icefields Parkway – named one of the most beautiful drives in the world!
- Athabasca Falls – known for its volume and force of water
- Columbia Icefields – we strongly recommend joining the Glacier Snocoach tour (optional extra) Walk on the 25,000-year-old Athabasca Glacier (remember your water bottle to drink freshly melted glacier water)
- Bow Lake – take a swim if you dare!
- Check in to our downtown hotel in Banff
- Night out in Banff with group drink specials!
Day 3: Banff to Golden
- Breakfast (included)
- Lake Minnewanka and Two Jack Lake
- World famous Lake Louise
- Awesome Moraine Lake (weather dependent)
- Lake Louise Gondola or Banff Gondola depending on availability
- Kicking Horse Pass
- Emerald Lake – one of the most beautiful places to go canoeing (optional/book on tour)
- Mountain View Cabins – another highlight of the tour! The ultimate Canadian experience, rustic mountain cabins nestled in the Selkirk Mountain range, have an all-you-can-eat barbecue dinner (included), and roast s’mores (marshmallows) over the campfire! Look towards the sky on a clear night to see millions of stars!
Day 4: Golden to Vancouver
- All you can eat breakfast (included)
- Rogers Pass
- The Last Spike historic site on the trans-continental railway
- Scenic drive along the shore of Shuswap Lake and through the Coquihalla Valley
- We plan to arrive back in Vancouver at approximately 6:30 pm, where your unforgettable adventure will come to an end
*Please note that depending on the tour date, this itinerary may be done in reverse.
3 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price will be more if booked on tour.
- Lake Louise Gondola + Lunch
- Ice Explorer (SnoCoach) Glacier Tour
- Gondola + Lunch & Snocoach Combo