Rockies Discovery Tour
This tour includes sightseeing stops in the Rocky Mountains including: Banff, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Emerald Lake, it also includes an overnight stay in the vibrant city of Calgary and a visit to the town Kelowna in the Okanagan.
- Adult (19+): from $499
- Youth/Student with ID: from $399
- Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
- Free time in the town of Banff
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Western Canada
- Opportunity to see wildlife (deer, moose, bears, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Stay 1 night at the Mountain View Cabins* and make your own s’mores
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Emerald Lake and more!
- Enjoy a visit to and overnight stay in Calgary with the option to go to the famous Cowboys nightclub
- Visit the beautiful town of Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
4 days, 3 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including one night in unique cabins located in the Rocky Mountains and one night in Calgary
- 3 breakfasts
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores!
- Tons of amazing sightseeing
- Free time to include some hiking and walking
- Deluxe coach transportation with on board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1 – Vancouver to Golden
- Depart downtown Vancouver at 7:15am (please arrive by 7:00am)
- Visit Craigellachie and the Last Spike
- Stop in the town of Revelstoke
- Check in at the Mountain View Cabins (or in the town of Golden on select dates)
- Enjoy a campfire, make s’mores and join the tour party with your guide
Day 2 – Golden to Calgary
- Breakfast (included)
- Leisure time at Emerald Lake
- Free time in the famous city of Banff (with option to join the Banff Gondola or the Hot Springs)
- Arrive in downtown Calgary and check into your hotel
- Free time for sightseeing, shopping and dinner in downtown Calgary
- Option to join your guide at a club
Day 3 – Banff & Revelstoke
- Depart Calgary (breakfast included)
- Enjoy a driving tour around Calgary
- Depart Calgary to the Columbia Icefields
- Moraine Lake
- Peyto Lake
- Columbia Icefields Discovery Centre (option to join the Ice Explorer Activity – time dependent)
- Visit famous Lake Louise
- Check in to your hotel in Revelstoke
- Free time for dinner and option to join your guide for an end of tour party at the pub
Day 4 – Revelstoke to Vancouver
- Depart Hotel and pick up breakfast (included)
- Travel through the Okanagan Valley with free time in the town of Kelowna for lunch
- Visit Othello Tunnels
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 7:30pm
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price.
- Banff Gondola
- Ice Explorer (SnoCoach) Glacier Tour
- Banff Gondola & Snocoach Combo