Rockies Summer Classic Tour (from Victoria)
This is our original and most affordable tour; experience the best of the Rockies in 4 days for an amazing price! The Rocky Mountains are world renowned for their stunning scenery of emerald glacier lakes, impressive mountain ranges with glaciers and ice fields, and untouched wilderness. We pick up and return to Victoria, no need to come to Vancouver for the departure!
- Youth & Student with valid ID: from $540 per person
- Adult (19+): from $585 per person
- 4 Day, 3 Nights
This amazing tour features the following highlights: endless sightseeing opportunities through one of the most beautiful areas of Canada; many chances to see wildlife (deer, elk, bighorn sheep & more!); amazing snow covered mountains & waterfalls; emerald lakes in Lake Louise and along the Ice Fields Parkway; and the quaint towns of Banff and Jasper. On this tour you will learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your experienced tour guide and have FUN!
4 Days, 3 Nights
Depart Victoria from either Douglas & Broughton in front of the red church in downtown Victoria at 5:45am sharp (arrive by 5:30am)
- 3 nights accommodation including 1 night right in the town of Banff!
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Videos, games, music and prizes
- Traditional campfire where you will roast marshmallows & learn how to make “s’mores”
- Friendly Canadian tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- 4 days of sightseeing
- Daily breakfast 1 BBQ dinner and Canadian games on the last night of the tour
- All tips, taxes and park passes
- Ferry fees
- Essential Info
Please bring your medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through our office.
Please call our office at: 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
EMERGENCY NUMBER – If you are trying to reach our office outside of office hours please call: 778-847-3751
- Day to Day Itinerary
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- 5:30 am – Arrive at Douglas and Broughton streets in front of the red church and check in with your guide
- 5:45 am – Depart downtown Victoria for the ferries (please note we cannot wait for late passengers)
- Enjoy the scenic ride on BC Ferries through the Strait of Georgia to the mainland
- Travel through the Fraser Valley and Okanagan wine valley
- Check in to your hotel in the charming mountain town of Revelstoke
- Option to join your guide for a pub night (age 19+ with ID)
- Depart the hotel and travel through Revelstoke and Glacier National Park
- Stop at Roger’s Pass Interpretive Center
- Visit Moraine Lake or Emerald Lake
- Option to go canoeing for an additional cost (seasonal, weather dependent)
- Visit the world’s most photographed lake – Lake Louise!
- Sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls, and Banff Springs Hotel
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola for amazing views
- Check into your hotel on Banff Avenue
- Free time in the evening for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hotsprings (additional cost)
- Option to join your guide for a nightclub party – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wristband
- Travel the Icefields Parkway and enjoy a number of sights Bow Lake & Peyto Lake (weather permitting)
- Sightseeing stop in the town of Jasper
- Tour through the Columbia Icefields and option take part in the world-renowned SnoCoach Glacier tour (additional cost)
- Sightseeing stop in the town of Jasper
- Arrive in the town of Valemount and check into your hotel
- Enjoy a Canadian BBQ dinner and traditional campfire & Cowboy Ranch Experience in Valemount with games (included)
- Depart Valemount
- Option to go on a River Safari bear watching tour in Blue River
- Lunch in Clearwater
- Stop in Kamloops or Hope for snacks
- Take BC Ferries back to Victoria
- Return to Victoria at approximately 11:30 pm
****Important note, Discover Canada Tours cannot guarantee arrival time in Victoria due to unforeseen delays involving traffic, highway closures, weather, and ferries. If there is significant delays it is possible that you might not make the last ferry to Victoria meaning that you would need to stay overnight in Vancouver. This is a rare occurrence but if it does happen Discover Canada will assist in finding accommodations but you are responsible for paying for the accommodation.***