Rockies Summer Classic Tour (from Victoria)
This is our original and most popular tour with overnight stays in Revelstoke, the Town of Banff, and Valemount. It includes amazing sightseeing stops in the Okanagan Valley and the Rocky Mountains including gorgeous Canadian turquoise lakes and awesome mountain peaks! We pick up and return to Victoria, no need to come to Vancouver for the departure!
- Adult (19+): from $699
- Youth/Student with ID: from $599
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Opportunity to see wildlife (deer, moose, bears, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Visit the lakeside city of Kelowna in the heart of the Okanagan Valley
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, and more!
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night (18+)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian cowboy ranch experience
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
4 days, 3 nights
Depart Victoria from either Douglas & Broughton in front of the red church in downtown Victoria at 5:45 a.m. sharp (arrive by 5:30 a.m.)
- 3 nights hotel accommodation including one night in downtown Banff!
- 3 breakfasts & BBQ Dinner
- Cowboy Ranch Experience
- Travel through Canada’s desert – The Okanagan Valley
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores! (weather and fire restrictions permitting)
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide
- All taxes, park and ferry fees
- Due to coach luggage space restrictions, Discover Canada Tours allows one (1) suitcase and one (1) small backpack per person.
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. On some dates the itinerary may be reversed depending on hotel availability.
Day 1: Victoria to Valemount
- 5:30 a.m. – Arrive at Douglas and Broughton streets in front of the red church and check in with your guide
- 5:45 a.m. – Depart downtown Victoria for the ferries (please note we cannot wait for late passengers)
- Enjoy the scenic ride on BC Ferries through the Strait of Georgia to the mainland
- Enjoy incredible sights traveling through the Fraser Valley, Coastal Mountains and Nicola Valley
- Visit Spahat Falls
- Visit a guest ranch for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner and cowboy games and dancing
- Enjoy a campfire and s’mores roast this evening!
Day 2: Valemount to Banff
- After breakfast, depart Valemount
- Stop in the famous town of Jasper
- Travel through the Columbia Icefields. Choose to take part in the world-renowned Ice Explorer Glacier Tour here! (additional cost)
- Visit Bow Lake (seasonal – if conditions permit)
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour in the town of Banff – among the highlights are visits to Banff Ave, Bow Falls and Banff Springs Hotel
- Check into your Banff hotel & enjoy free time for dinner and shopping or option to go to the Banff Hot Springs!
- Option to join a party at the cowboy bar – enjoy VIP entrance with your DCT wrist band
Day 3: Banff to Revelstoke
- Option to visit Sulphur Mountain Gondola this morning for amazing views!
- Depart Banff and visit famous Lake Louise
- Visit Moraine Lake and Emerald Lake for more photo opportunities and have the option to go canoeing (seasonal – if conditions permit)
- Check in to your hotel in Revelstoke
- Optional pub night at a popular local pub
Day 4: Valemount to Victoria
- Depart Revelstoke
- Sightseeing stop at Craigellachie “the last spike”
- Witness the autumn salmon run at Adam’s River (tentative – depending on conditions)
- Take BC Ferries back to Victoria*
- Return to downtown Victoria at approximately 10:30pm (arrival time may vary depending on traffic, conditions and ferries)
****Important note, Discover Canada Tours cannot guarantee arrival time in Victoria due to unforeseen delays involving traffic, highway closures, weather, and ferries. If there is significant delays it is possible that you might not make the last ferry to Victoria meaning that you would need to stay overnight in Vancouver. This is a rare occurrence but if it does happen Discover Canada will assist in finding accommodations but you are responsible for paying for the accommodation.****
3 breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price.
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Ice Explorer (SnoCoach) Glacier Tour
- Gondola & Snocoach Combo
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6