Rockies Christmas Adventure Tour
A snow lover’s dream and a sightseer’s paradise! This special Christmas Adventure Tour includes Christmas Dinner at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Stay overnight at three of the famous ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff & Golden. Have plenty of time to participate in winter activities and see the most beautiful places in the Rockies.
- Adult (18+): from $619
- Youth/Student with ID: from $539
- Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Stay overnight in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- Visit SilverStar Mountain Resort and enjoy snow tubing & ice skating!
- Experience the famous Lake Louise – option to go ice skating on Lake Louise (seasonal)
- Enjoy a guided tour and free time for shopping and sightseeing in the town of Banff, plus option to visit the Banff Hot Springs
- Option to dance the night away at a VIP Party Night
- Enjoy a free day to participate in any winter activity such as skiing or snowboarding at the famous Lake Louise Ski resort, snowshoeing, ice walking and more! (seasonal)
- Enjoy a traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Have FUN!!!
4 Days, 3 Nights
Canada Place, Vancouver
- 3-nights hotel accommodation in three different ski resort towns: Vernon, Banff and Golden
- 3 breakfasts
- Christmas dinner
- Ice-skating and snow-tubing at SilverStar Mountain Resort
- Discounts on optional activities
- Traditional Canadian campfire: roast marshmallows and learn how to make s’mores
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes and park fees
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart Vancouver from Canada Place.
- The fun begins! Your friendly and experienced tour guide will start off the tour with introductions and games so you can meet the other passengers.
- Hear interesting facts about Vancouver as you make your way out of the city and into the mountains!
- Check into the hotel in Vernon and make your way to SilverStar Mountain Resort for snow tubing & ice skating (included)
- Upon return to the hotel, option to go to the adjoining casino or pub (19+ only) or relax in the hotel pool after an active day outside
- Breakfast (included)
- After breakfast depart hotel
- Drive through the beautiful snow-capped peaks of Mount Revelstoke National Park & Glacier National Park
- Visit Roger’s Pass National Historic Site
- Arrive at the world renowned Lake Louise and visit Chateau Lake Louise with the option to go ice skating and/or play hockey! (seasonal)
- Drive to Banff and enjoy a city tour including Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, and Banff Ave.
- Check into your centrally located Banff hotel
- Free time for sightseeing, shopping and dinner
- Option to join your guide for a VIP Party Night (18+ with two pieces of ID)
- Breakfast (included)
- Option to go on the Banff Gondola
- Skiers and Snowboarders who booked this optional activity depart for Lake Louise Mountain Resort. There is also the option for non-skiers to take the Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola for amazing views of the surrounding mountains.
- For those not skiing/snowboarding, check out of the hotel and join your guide for an extended tour of Banff. You also have the option to participate in another exciting winter activity like snowshoeing, ice walking, and more!
- Afternoon: depart Banff and make your way to Golden!
- Stop in Emerald Lake (weather and time permitting)
- Enjoy a group Christmas Dinner
- Check into your hotel
- Option to join your guide for a campfire & marshmallow roast!
- Depart Golden after breakfast
- Stop at Craigellachie (the Last Spike of the Canadian Railway) and learn about its importance in the Canadian history
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 8:00pm
3 breakfasts and 1 Christmas Dinner are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for many different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us to use for the entire duration of the tour.
- 2 pieces of ID for the party night (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Optional Activities
We highly recommend booking all other optional activities at the time of booking your tour as we can not guarantee availability and it costs more to book on tour:
- Sulphur Mountain (Banff) Gondola
- Johnston Canyon Ice Walk
- Lake Louise Sightseeing & snow tubing combo
- Lake Louise: beginner skiing or snowboarding packages (lesson, lift ticket & equipment rental)
- Lake Louise: Lift Tickets
- Lake Louise: Ski / Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing Rental options