Rockies Canadian Tour
Do you like to take your time while travelling? This is the best Rocky Mountain Tour if you like a leisurely journey with a group of awesome people. It’s perfect for those who want comfort and aren’t concerned about staying in Banff.
You can look forward to lots of incredible sightseeing in towns like Revelstoke, Valemount and more, and lots of fun activities to round out the experience.
Book your Canadian Rockies tour online today.
- Adult (19+): from $599
- Youth/Student with ID: from $499
- Duration: 4 days, 3 nights
- Sightseeing tour and free time in the town of Banff
- Enjoy a night stay in Lake Louise and hike up to the Tea House.
- Spend one night at the Three Valley Lake Chateau (A hotel on a lake where you can rent kayaks)
- Sightseeing through the most beautiful parts of Canada
- Opportunity to see wildlife (deer, moose, bears, elk, bighorn sheep & more!)
- Experience beautiful emerald glacier lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Emerald Lake and more!
- Learn about Canadian heritage & traditions with your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Stop in Kelowna for lunch and do some activities on the lake like boating, kayaking etc (optional)
4 days, 3 nights
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- All tips and taxes
- Deluxe coach transportation
- 3 nights hotel accommodation (one night at Three Valley Gap)
- 3 breakfasts
- Free time to include some hiking and walking
- End of tour party
- A fantastic tour guide
- Tons of amazing sightseeing
Regular Tour Departure Dates: Most Fridays from April through October.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Day 1: Vancouver to Valemount
- Meet at 1010 Canada Place
- Hope – where the original Rambo First Blood movie was filmed
- Scenic Coquihalla Highway made famous for its winter conditions
- Lunch stop in Kamloops, our province’s desert!
- Spahats Falls
- Check in to our hotel in Valemount
- Free time for dinner
- Hockey in the Rockies (road hockey)
- Meet new friends around the campfire (weather dependant)
Day 2: Valemount to Lake Louise
- Breakfast (included)
- Mt. Robson – the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies
- Jasper – Banff’s scenic little sister
- The Icefields Parkway – named one of the most beautiful drives in the world!
- Thundering Athabasca Falls – known for its volume and force
- Columbia Icefields Photo Stop – (note – the Icefields Snocoach is not available on this tour. We use the extra time for hiking at Lake Louise!)
- Bow Lake – the headwater of Bow River
- Check in to our hotel in Lake Louise Village
- Enjoy free time at the lake to sit, stroll or hike up to a viewpoint! Hikes are not guided
- Night out in Lake Louise as a group!
Day 3: Lake Louise to Banff to Golden
- Breakfast (included)
- Awesome Moraine Lake (weather dependant)
- Free time in the bustling town of Banff to explore, shop or ride the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain (ask guide on tour for details)
- Emerald Lake – lots of time to go canoeing (book on tour) or walking around the lake
- Kicking Horse Pass & Rogers Pass
- The town of Revelstoke where we stop for dinner before checking in to our beautiful hotel at Three Valley Gap
- At our hotel you have the chance to go for a refreshing swim in the lake, rent a kayak (optional) or take part in some fun games!
Day 4: Revelstoke to Vancouver
- Breakfast (included)
- Okanagan Valley
- Stop in Vernon to pick up supplies for a picnic lunch in Kelowna
- Beach stop in Kelowna to dip in it’s beautiful lake
- For the more adventurous there is plenty of time to go skiing, kayaking and paddleboarding (optional and extra)
- Scenic drive through the Coquihalla Valley
- We plan to arrive back in Vancouver at approximately 6:30 pm, where your unforgettable journey to the Canadian Rocky Mountains will come to an end
*Please note that depending on the tour date, this itinerary may be done in reverse.
3 breakfasts are included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for heated pools and hot tubs
- 2 pieces of ID for the night out (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- Good / comfortable walking shoes or boots