Revelstoke Ski & Ride Trip
Since 2007, RMR has offered the most vertical in North America at 1,713 metres (5,620 ft) of lift-accessed terrain, 3,121 acres of fall line skiing, 4 high alpine bowls, and 69 named runs and areas, including legendary glades and phenomenal groomers. RMR is also the newest resort in BC offering state of the art facilities and 9-12 metres of snow every winter.
Skiers and snowboarders visiting Revelstoke can access a total of 515,000 acres of terrain, including our Cat Ski terrain, guided backcountry touring, and Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing’s tenure.
From a first-timer to an expert, Revelstoke Mountain Resort offers a wide variety of terrain for everyone. With a brand new, comprehensive beginner area and over 45% intermediate terrain, it is easy to develop the confidence you need to explore the 3,121 acres of terrain at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
First time skiing or riding at Revelstoke Mountain Resort? Come to the Revelstoke Outdoors Centre (ROC) and sign up to join one of our pros at 12:30 PM for a free complimentary tour of our mountain (must be comfortable on blue runs).
This tour is run through our Destination Snow division and is offered on the following dates:
- January 19-21, 2018 from $460
- February 23-25, 2018 from $424.
If you have a group of 10+ each person can receive $25 off this price and we also offer group organizer incentives. If you are interested in booking a custom group ski trip, we can do it for you! Just click here to get started.
- Starting at $399 for a group of 10+ or $424 for individual travellers
- 3 Day, 2 Night
- 2-night hotel accommodation at the Sandman or Days Inn in Revelstoke
- 2-day lift ticket to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Deluxe motor-coach transportation
- Saturday evening party
- Free giveaways and prizes on the coaches
- Awesome Guides
3 Days, 2 Nights
- What to Bring
- Swimsuit for the hot tub
- WARM clothes including gloves, toque, ski pants and warm jacket – temperatures can actually drop below -15 degrees! If you don’t have clothes, you can rent it from us
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bar (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
We stay at the Days Inn (which includes breakfast) on January 19-21, 2018 and the Sandman on February 23-25, 2018.
Both hotels feature standard hotel rooms with a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. You can upgrade your room type to double occupancy, single occupancy or to have your own bed in a room with three peoples for an additional cost.
- Day-by-Day Itinerary
- This tour departs from Canada Place at 12:00pm and Burnaby 8 Rinks at 1:00pm. Please indicate what location you will be picked up from and please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Arrive in Revelstoke at approximately 8:00pm
- Check into the Sandman hotel and evening at leisure to enjoy the hotel amenities including an indoor pool and hot tub
- 8:45am – depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 9:00am – Enjoy a full day of skiing / snowboarding
- 11:00am – Option to meet your guide at the top of the “stoke” chairlift for a mountain tour
- Return to the hotel
- Dance the night away at our party night
- 8:45am – Check out of the hotel
- 9:00am – Depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy another full day of skiing / snowboarding
- 3:00pm – Board the bus for the return trip to Vancouver
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approximately 10:00pm