Revelstoke Ski & Ride Trip
For more experienced skiers and snowboarders, this trip is for you! Revelstoke Mountain Resort (RMR) has the most vertical in North America with over 1,700 metres of elevation, filled with pure heaven to enjoy. RMR is also the newest resort in BC offering state of the art facilities and 9-12 metres of snow every winter.
Each of our ski / ride trips has a theme and although it’s not required we do encourage our guests to dress up according to the theme. You can dress up for the evening parties, while skiing / riding, or all weekend! This is a great fun way to identify all of the other guests on your trip. Prizes will be given for the best outfit and the longest duration of wearing your costume!
Trip Theme: Canadian Lumberjack
Header and gallery photos courtesy of Revelstoke Mountain Resort | Ian Houghton, Royce Sihlis, Dan Treadway,
Tour Date: Jan. 31 – Feb. 2, 2020
- Adult (19+): from $509
- Youth/Student with ID: from $459
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
- Two nights’ accommodation in the town of Revelstoke with round-trip transportation to the slopes each day
- Two days to enjoy skiing and snowboarding the newest resort in B.C. with state-of-the-art facilities and 9-12 metres of snow every winter
- The most vertical in North America, with 1,713 metres (5,620 ft) of lift-accessed terrain, 3,121 acres of fall line skiing, 4 high alpine bowls, and 69 named runs and areas, including legendary glades and phenomenal groomers
- Option to meet your experienced guides at the top of the chairlift to explore the mountain together
- Enjoy the après ski scene at Revelstoke Mountain Resort before retreating to the town of Revelstoke to relax at your hotel and explore the nightlife
- Option to dance the night away at a themed VIP party night (19+)
- Have FUN!!!
3 days, 2 nights
First Pick-up: 1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
Second Pick-up: Burnaby 8 Rinks
See Departure Information for more details.
- Two-night hotel accommodation in Revelstoke
- Two-day lift ticket to Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Assistance with arranging rentals and lessons
- Theme VIP Party (19+)
- Deluxe coach transportation
- Movies, prizes, and giveaways on the bus
- Awesome and experienced tour guides
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Canada Place
- Second pick-up at Burnaby 8 Rinks
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Arrive in Revelstoke at approximately 8 p.m.
- Check into the Sandman hotel and evening at leisure to enjoy the hotel amenities including an indoor pool and hot tub
- 8:45 a.m. – depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 9 a.m. – Enjoy a full day of skiing/snowboarding
- Mountain Tour (optional): meet your guides at the top of the chairlift
- Après ski: guide will provide details
- Return to the hotel
- Dance the night away at our party night
- 8:45 a.m. – Check out of the hotel
- 9 a.m. – Depart hotel for Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Enjoy another full day of skiing/snowboarding
- 3 p.m. – Board the bus for the return trip to Vancouver
- Dinner stop in Merritt
- Return to Burnaby 8 Rinks at approximately 11 p.m.
- Return to Canada Place at approx. 10:30 PM
Your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- Swimsuit for the pool and hot tubs
- WARM ski & snowboard apparel including gloves, toque, snow pants, helmets, goggles, and warm jacket. Temperatures can actually drop below -15°C. If you don’t have winter clothes, you can rent some from us at the time of booking
- Good / comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- 2 pieces of ID to get into the bars (we recommend original passport & credit card / driver’s license)
- A medical insurance card. This is not mandatory but recommended. If you require insurance, you can purchase it through us. For more information, please call our office at 604-689-8128.
There’re big perks to being part of a group. If you have a group of 10 or more, each person can receive a discounted price. We also offer group organizer incentives. If you are interested in booking a custom ski or snowboard group trip, we can do it for you! Submit a Group Booking request to get started.