Vancouver Island Beaches Tour
Many locals escape to Tofino and Parksville for peace and relaxation. This serene city lovingly calls itself the “Tree Loving Capital of the World” and is home to many local artists and unique restaurants serving west coast cuisine. Come and learn to surf the wild waves or you can have fun watching others do so!
- Adults (19+): from $315
- Youth/Students with ID: from $295
- 2 days
Tour will depart from Douglas at Broughton St in downtown Victoria at 8:15 a.m. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- One-night accommodation (Based on quad occupancy – for room upgrades please contact us for availability)
- 1 breakfast
- Round trip transportation from downtown Victoria
- Sightseeing stops at famous island sights
- Discounts for optional activities such as surfing, bear watching, SUP and more!
- All taxes
Optional activities should be booked for and paid in advance. We cannot guarantee availability or pricing if you wait to book on the tour, as most Tofino activities fill up before the departure date. Please choose only one of the Tofino optional activities as they all take place at the same time. Not all activities are available on all tour dates.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Also, the itinerary order may change due to availability at stops.
- 8 a.m.: Meet your guide downtown Victoria at Douglas and Broughton Streets
- 8:15 a.m. – Depart downtown Victoria
- Stop for sightseeing at the famous murals in the charming village of Chemainus
- Visit the funky Coombs market with its famous goats on the roof! Time for shopping and lunch
- Arrive in Parksville, check in to the hotel and hit the beach!
- Option to play mini golf at Paradise Fun Park (extra cost)
- Optional group dinner or pub night in Parksville
- Overnight in Parksville
- Breakfast (included)
- Depart the hotel for a beautiful drive across the island to Pacific Rim National Park
- Option to participate in optional activities such as surfing, bear watching or SUP (extra cost, limited availability – book early!) take a hike or enjoy free time at one of Tofino’s famous wild beaches
- Visit Tofino village and the Roy Vickers First Nations Gallery. Free time for lunch
- Visit Chesterman Beach, explore, swim or relax
- Explore Cathedral Grove old growth forest and its giant trees
- Return to Victoria approx. 8 p.m.
- Departure Point
- Essential Info
Please bring your medical insurance card. If you require insurance, you can purchase this through our office.
Please call our office at 604-689-8128 for more information on this.
EMERGENCY NUMBER – If you are trying to reach our office outside of office hours please call: 778-847-3751