Great Outdoors Adventure
Stay in a unique Ranch located on a 16-acre property with nightly aurora viewing straight from your private terrace with the picturesque coastal mountains as your companion. In addition to stylish and comforting accommodations, delicious food and warm company, this property has everything you need to make a memorable trip including an outdoor hot tub spa, northern lights viewing platform, bonfire area, tobogganing hill sledding, and beautiful walking trails. Snowshoes and fat bikes are available for guests to use. Please call for more information on this truly amazing experience, as well to find out dates and availability!
*Please note that this is a trip package and not a guided tour. However, there will be a guide at each of the activities.*
The Yukon Tours or any tour with flights included are 100% non-refundable once a booking has been made.
- Starting at $1425 per person, based on double occupancy
- 4 days, 3 nights
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years old.
4 days, 3 nights
- Airfare from YVR to Whitehorse
- Three-night accommodation
- Airport transfer in Whitehorse (from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. only*)
- All meals
- Option to add dog sledding, arctic clothing (additional $, see below for details)
*Private shuttles available outside these hours for an additional cost
- Baggage restrictions are subject to the airlines terms and conditions. Please refer to their webpage. https://flyairnorth.com/TravelInfo/Baggage.aspx
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.
All meals are included in the price of the tour.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on double occupancy, which means 2 people who are travelling together sharing a room. Ask us for rates for single, triple or quad occupancy.
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your trip as availability for some activities have limited availability and you will receive a higher discount booking in advance. We offer the following optional activity for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price is more if booked on tour.
- Arctic Clothing Rentals for 4 days
- Dog Sledding
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6