Dog Mushing Adventure
A true northern experience, this package features a once-in-a-lifetime experience of mushing your own team of dogs on a two-hour ride, ice fishing, bonfire and bison smokies to complete your day at the lake, all meals, winter clothing, northern lights viewing from your accommodations, wildlife preserve, hot springs, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, round-trip airfare & transfers. All meals and winter clothing included. Please call for more information on this truly amazing experience, as well to find out dates and availability!
*Please note that this is a trip package and not a guided tour. However, there will be a guide at each of the activities.*
The Yukon Tours or any tour with flights included are 100% non-refundable once a booking has been made.
- Starting at $1975 per person, based on double occupancy
- 4 days, 3 nights
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years old.
4 days, 3 nights
- Airfare from YVR to Whitehorse
- Three-night accommodation
- All meals
- Round-trip airport transfers in Yukon
- Dog Mushing
- Ice fishing
- Winter clothing rental
*Horseback riding can be substituted for
the snowmobile tour for an additional $120
- Baggage restrictions are subject to the airlines terms and conditions. Please refer to their webpage. https://flyairnorth.com/TravelInfo/Baggage.aspx
- All prices quoted include tax, but exclude booking fees which will be added at checkout.
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included in the price of the tour.
Each room has a shared bathroom. The price is based on single to quad occupancy, which means 1-4 people who are travelling together sharing a room.
Horseback riding can be substituted for the snowmobile tour for an additional $120.
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6