The tour begins with a drive through Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood, and continues through culturally rich Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores.
Then enjoy a visit to Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver.
Tour past English Bay Beach and on to Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. Hidden gems on the Island will be pointed out to ensure they are not missed.
Your tour ends with a return to where your tour began. At the conclusion of the tour, arrive back at Canada Place, ask our staff about FlyOver Canada and our discounted tickets.
Canada Place to Stanley Park to Granville Island
- Depart Wall Centre at 8:45 am and Canada Place at 9:00 am
- Your tour will begin with a drive through historic Gastown and Chinatown then travel through the heart of downtown Vancouver to Stanley Park.
- Explore the Totem Poles in Stanley Park with a Walking tour led by your local guide (optional participation).
- Drive through the West End’s trendy neighbourhood and English Bay.
- Visit Granville Island for a brief tour of this little oasis in the middle of our city. Walk-through one of the market halls and snap a picture of the quaint water taxis cruising through False Creek. There will be free time for lunch and shopping here.
- Return to the Wall Centre followed by Canada Place.
West End & English Bay
Pick Up Times
- Stanley Park with a stop at the Totem Poles
- Informative & fun guided walking tour (optional participation)
- English Bay Beach
- Granville Island Public Market
- Chinatown and the Millennium Gate
- Gastown featuring cobblestone streets and the Gastown Steam Clock
What to Bring:
- Good, comfortable & warm walking shoes or boots
- Camera, Sunscreen & Sunglasses