Deluxe Lakeside Adventure
This is a deluxe package including airfare, airport transfers, meals, arctic clothing, snowmobile tour, snowshoeing and ice fishing. Authentic accommodation located in one of the best Northern Lights viewing areas in the Yukon, enjoy the lights from the comfort of your lakeside lodge. Please call for more information on this truly amazing experience, as well to find out dates and availability!
*Please note that this is a trip package and not a guided tour. However, there will be a guide at each of the activities.*
The Yukon Tours or any tour with flights included are 100% non-refundable once a booking has been made.
- Starting at $2150 per person, based on double occupancy
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Package available from December
4 days, 3 nights
- Airfare from YVR to Whitehorse
- Three-night accommodation
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- Round trip airfare and airport transfers in Whitehorse,
- Daily winter activities including snowmobile tour, snowshoeing, ice fishing, and tobogganing
- Winter clothing rental
- Option to add dog sledding (additional $)
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are included in the price of the tour.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on double to quad occupancy, which means 2-4 people who are travelling together sharing a room. Ask us for rates for single occupancy.
- Optional Activities
We highly recommend booking optional activities at the time of booking your trip as some activities have limited availability and you will receive a higher discount booking in advance. We offer the following optional activity for a discounted price. Please note that these prices are based on advance bookings, the price is more if booked on tour.
- Dog Sledding