Chilliwack Camping and Rafting Trip
- Depart Vancouver at 9 a.m.
- Camp overnight surrounded by lush forests and bright stars (if the clouds permit it!)
- Package includes white water rafting, camping equipment, dinner, breakfast, 1 lunch, school bus transportation, and experienced, friendly & fun tour guide
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 5 p.m.
- 2 days, 1 night
- Camp overnight with awesome party atmosphere
- Enjoy white water rafting
2 days, 1 night
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Day to Day Itinerary
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
Depart Canada Place at 9 a.m.
- Travel through the scenic Fraser Valley
- Arrive at the campsite to set up camp
- Relax with dinner
- Ready to enjoy a very Canadian experience around the campfire
Breakfast at 8 a.m.
- Get your adrenaline pumping by gearing up and going rafting down the roaring river
Chill out with lunch after rafting
Pack up and depart campsite back to Canada Place
- What to Bring
- Quick dry shorts/bathing suit
- Sturdy footwear – sandals with straps (no flip-flops), old sneakers or wetsuit boots
- Hat with brim to protect face from sun (helmets provided)
- Sunglasses with retainer strap
- Avoid all cotton clothing, as cotton gets cold when wet…
- Extra set of dry clothes, shoes and socks – warmer gear if cool temperatures after trip and for the hike
- Bag for wet clothes
- Warm Jacket/Hoody
- Small Pillow or Pillowcase which you can fill with clothing
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes if you wish
- Snacks / Drinks