Chilliwack Camping and Rafting Trip
Are you looking for a more rugged, outdoor adventure mere hours from Vancouver? This camping and whitewater rafting excursion is the perfect trip for you! Camp overnight at the rafting base which features beach volleyball, a campfire, a sauna, and an awesome party atmosphere.
Then hit the river for an incredible experience whitewater rafting in Canada. We even get to hike to visit a glacial lake!
Departure Date: August 24, 2019
(1 night, 2 days)
- Camp overnight with awesome party atmosphere
- Enjoy whitewater rafting
1 night, 2 days
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- 3 meals – 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- 3-hour whitewater rafting adventure
- Camping equipment – sleeping bag and shared tent
- A fantastic tour guide
- Discount on optional activities
- Amazing sightseeing
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions.
- Meet your guide at Canada Place (09:00 AM)
- Drive through the Fraser Valley and arrive at Cultus Lake with an option to have free time here to rent SUP, kayaks or go to the waterslides
- Or join your guide for a hike at either Teapot Hill or to glacial Linderman Lake
- Arrive at the campsite around 5:30pm
- Set up tents and camping equipment
- Enjoy a dinner (included)
- Campfire and party/jam session
- Breakfast (Included)
- Depart on your 3-hour whitewater rafting adventure! There are two rafting tours: Classic and Canyon:
- The Classic tour is recommended for first-timers and is the more relaxed tour – it is still very fun though. It is a bit less intense, and there is a stop to see a waterfall. There are also lots of places to get off if you feel too scared to continue. If you are not a strong swimmer you must go on the Classic
- The Canyon tour is the more adventurous one, and you must be a confident swimmer to do this one as the rapids are more intense. You have to do more active paddling. There is an optional cliff jump partway through. If anyone gets too scared to continue there are not many places to get off, and if you do want to get off you will have to wait a long time to get picked up as it is more remote than the Classic.
- After rafting enjoy a lunch (included)
- Take down the tents and depart
- Return to Vancouver at approximately 5pm.
- Quick-dry shorts/bathing suit
- Sturdy footwear – sandals with straps (no flip-flops), old sneakers or wetsuit boots
- Hat with a brim to protect your face from the sun (helmets provided)
- Sunglasses with retainer strap
- Avoid all cotton clothing, as cotton gets cold when wet…
- Extra set of dry clothes, shoes, and socks – warmer gear if cool temperatures after the trip and for the hike
- Bag for wet clothes
- Warm Jacket/Hoody
- Small Pillow or Pillowcase which you can fill with clothing
- Reusable mug & Water bottle
- Hiking shoes if you wish
- Snacks / Drinks
Trips & Destinations
820-1111 Melville Street Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E3V6