Blue Jays Baseball Tour
Join “Canada’s Team,” the Toronto Blue Jays and their thousands of fans as they take on the Seattle Mariners. Don’t miss out on a two-day baseball extravaganza in Seattle. On this tour, you will experience the best of a great American city, and have plenty of time for both sightseeing and shopping. With overnight accommodation at a hotel in downtown Seattle, continental breakfast and the services of a friendly and experienced tour guide, this package is the ultimate sports fan getaway.
- Adult (19+): from $340
- Youth/Student with ID: from $299
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Visit the Emerald City with its abundance of evergreen trees throughout and with the spectacular views of the Cascade and Olympic mountains combined with the Pacific Ocean
- Attend a Major League Baseball Game and watch Canada’s team, the Toronto Blue Jays, take on the home team Seattle Mariners
- Explore Seattle’s coffee scene, coastal food culture, and vibrant nightlife
- Option to add a Sunday game ticket, or enjoy free time to explore the city of Seattle
- Have FUN!!!
2 days, 1 night
1st pickup: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
2nd pickup: South Surrey Park and Ride – Bay 1
- Hotel accommodation in downtown Seattle
- Breakfast included at your hotel
- Sightseeing through Washington State and the Pacific Northwest en route to Seattle
- Saturday baseball game ticket
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to assist with the border crossing and make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
- Add Sunday game ticket (select tours only)
- You need all of your passport information to make a booking
- Please expect that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be which is why we always recommend our 2-day Seattle tour over the 1-day tour options
- You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- $8 CAD will be charged at the time of booking for the border processing fee (if applicable)
- Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation on tour. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your documents or are refused entry into the United States of America
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
Depart Canada Place
2nd pick up at South Surrey Park and Ride (Bay 1)
Arrive in Seattle and check in to your downtown hotel – enjoy free time in the city
Game starts at 7 p.m.
Continental breakfast at your hotel (included)
Load bags onto the bus before heading to the game (1:30 p.m. start)
Meet bus after the game outside the stadium
Return to Vancouver at approximately 9 p.m.
One breakfast is included in the price of the tour. For other meals, your tour guide will give you recommendations for a variety of different dining options that will suit all budgets and meal preferences.
Each room has a private bathroom with towels, soap, and shampoo. The price is based on quad occupancy, which means 4 people sharing a room with 2 beds. For an additional cost, you can upgrade your room type to a private single, double, triple or quad occupancy or to have your own bed in a shared room with three people.
- What to Bring
You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).
Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.