Abbotsford Tulip Festival
The Abbotsford Tulip Festival is one of the best flower viewing opportunities near Vancouver in the spring and summertime. Join us for an afternoon trip out to Abbotsford to enjoy the tulips and the festivities, including a hay bale playground, traditional lawn games, rubber duck races, slack lining, an on-site flower market, and so much more.
- Adult (19+): from $58
- Youth/Student with ID: from $50
- Duration: 1 day
- Sightseeing throughout the Fraser Valley
- Stunning field of tulips
- Festival activities including: cut-out photo boards, hay bale playground, sandbox & lawn games, duck races and tether ball, slack lining
- U-Pick Field & On-site flower market if you want to take home your own tulips!
- Spectacular views of Mt. Baker
Half-day afternoon tour (about 5 hours)
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
See Departure Information for more details.
- Entrance to the Abbotsford Tulip Festival
- Deluxe coach transportation with on-board entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
- All taxes
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen (weather) conditions. Departure times may vary by date, please see your confirmation email for exact departure times.
- Depart from Canada Place
- Travel through the scenic Fraser Valley
- Enjoy the Abbotsford Tulip Festival scenic views and activities
- Meet your group and travel back to Vancouver
- Arrive back at Canada Place at approximately 6:00 PM.