Yukon Dog Mushing Adventure
Effective August 4, 2021 COVID-19 guidelines in the Yukon will be changing: There will no longer be a self-isolation requirement for travellers entering the Yukon.Details can be found at yukon.ca. Federal entry (outside of Canada) requirements will begin changing August 9, 2021 – complete details at canada.ca
Contact us to book your next adventure and take advantage of special pricing.
- Round trip airfare from YVR to Whitehorse
- Round trip airport transfers in Whitehorse
- 3-nights accommodation at a Rural Wilderness Lodge with own washroom
- All home cooked meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- Half Day visit to the Wildlife Preserve
- Northern Lights viewing from your lodge
- Dog sledding
- Snowmobile tour
- Ice fishing
- Winter clothing rental
Please note that due to the fact that this is a natural phenomenon we cannot guarantee that you will see the Northern Lights.
- Based on Double Occupancy
Do you want to experience a once in a lifetime adventure?