Wine Country Explorer
Price Per Person
Based on double occupancy (ex GST)
Connect with one of our agents today about this tour and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 nights in Osoyoos in a *** Hotel incl. Continental Breakfast
- 2 nights in Summerland in a **** Hotel
- 2 nights in Kelowna in a *** Hotel
- Full Day guided Kettle Valley Railway Bike Tour incl. 4 Wine tastings and Lunch (incl. Pick-up and drop-off)
- Use of bike cruises at Summerland Hotel (based on availability)
- Self-guided Wine tasting at a Winery in Kelowna
- Sales tax
- Additional nights and room upgrades (please ask us for details)
- Rental car (please ask us for individual quotes)
- Additional Meals and Activities
- Parking fees
At your leisure, depart Vancouver in the morning and start the road less travelled. We suggest leaving town along Highway 7, leading you through small towns, villages and past farmland and beautiful landscapes. On your way to Osoyoos, stop at the Othello Tunnels near Hope, go for a quick hike in Manning Park or pick up some delicious fruit at a fruit stand in Keremeos.
Today is at your leisure. You can spend the day exploring some of the many wineries between Osoyoos and Kelowna, have a relaxing day by the beach, go for a bike tour (not included) or visit the Nk’Mip Desert & Heritage Centre in Osoyoos and learn more about the indigenous people that call these lands their home (admission not included).
Today you head north towards the south end of Lake Okanagan. Summerland will be your home away from home for the next 2 nights. Whether you relax at your hotel, explore wineries along the famous Naramata Bench or float the Penticton River Channel – you can do as you please.
Today is at your leisure. Sleep in, go for a swim at the pool of your hotel and continue to explore the area.
Today you will be heading north to Kelowna. On your way into town, visit a local winery for a tasting before heading into town to your hotel where the remainder of the day is at your leisure. If you want you can also go for a drive as far as Vernon and visit places such as Davison Orchard.
Today we have a treat planned for you. You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning for an amazing day of cycling along the Kettle Valley Railway – a 24km tour across 18 trestles and through 2 tunnels. But don’t worry – the trail is relatively flat – we tried it! After your bike ride you will experience a tour of 4 wineries with lunch at one of them being included. At the end of the day, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Kelowna. What a great day!
All good things must come to an end. At your leisure, depart Kelowna for your final drive home.