Wine Country Explorer
At your leisure, depart Vancouver in the morning and start the road less travelled. We suggest leaving town along Highway 7, leading you through small towns, villages and past farmland and beautiful landscapes. On your way to Osoyoos, stop at the Othello Tunnels near Hope, go for a quick hike in Manning Park or pick up some delicious fruit at a fruit stand in Keremeos.
Today is at your leisure. You can spend the day exploring some of the many wineries between Osoyoos and Kelowna, have a relaxing day by the beach, go for a bike tour (not included). As a treat, we included a wine tasting at or the Nk’Mip Winery for you. If you want to learn more about the indigenous people that call these lands their home (admission not included)., we recommend a visit to the Nk’Mip Desert & Heritage Centre in Osoyoos.
Today you will be heading north to Kelowna, passing my communities like Summerland and Penticton. On your way into town, visit a local winery for a tasting before heading into town to your hotel where the remainder of the day is at your leisure. If you want you can also go for a drive as far as Vernon and visit places such as Davison Orchard.
Today we have a treat planned for you. You will be picked up from your hotel (morning or afternoon departures available) for an amazing 4-hour self-guided bike ride along the Kettle Valley Railway – a 24km tour across 18 trestles and through 2 tunnels. But don’t worry – the trail is relatively flat – we tried it! After your bike ride, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Kelowna. What a great day!
All good things must come to an end. At your leisure, depart Kelowna for your final drive home.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 nights in Osoyoos in a *** Hotel incl. cont. Breakfast
- 2 nights in Kelowna in a *** Hotel
- wine tasting in Osoyoos
- 4 hrs self-guided Myra Canyon Bike tour
- Detailed travel documents with recommendations of things to see and do
- Sales tax
- Additional nights and room upgrades (please ask us for details)
- Rental car (please ask us for individual quotes)
- Parking fees
- All other meals and attractions not indicated as being included in the package
- Insurance – we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance and can book this for you
Do you want the ultimate British Columbia experience?