Vancouver & Capilano Holiday Lights Tour
- 3:45 pm – Depart from Wall Centre Vancouver (please arrive by 3:30 pm)
- 4:00 pm – Depart from Canada Place (please arrive by 3:45 pm)
- Tour through downtown Vancouver through the communities of Gas town, Chinatown, and English Bay
- Travel by a few of the festive light displays in Downtown Vancouver including St Paul’s Lights of Hope
- Arrive at Capilano Suspension Bridge for their Canyon Lights. Enjoy a walk throughout the park to see thousands of lights. This includes the Cliff walk where you can travel through the illuminated ‘Arc de Lumina’ light tunnel, high above the ground in the Treetop Adventure and of course the famous Suspension Bridge will be lit. There are so many lights in the park to explore. It gets bigger every year.
- Return to Canada Place at approximately 8:00pm. Your guided tour ends here but before you leave your Tour Guide will direct you to Christmas at Canada Place where you can and experience the nostalgic tradition of the Woodward’s Windows, a magical holiday lighting display, the Sails of Light, and the festive Avenue of Trees
- You also have the option to experience FlyOver Canada at a discounted price where we have a reserved time for you to enjoy a special holiday screening of the Ultimate Flying Ride as you make your way across Canada on a simulated 4-D ride. Or you can continue on to the Christmas Market located a few minutes walk away at Jack Poole Plaza.
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Experienced, fun and friendly driver guide
- Festively decorated bus playing Christmas carols to sing along to!
- Vancouver Holiday Lights Tour
- Admission to the Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Park passes and taxes
Do you want to experience Western Canada in style?