Tofino Storm Watching
Day One - Vancouver - Tofino
At your leisure take the ferry from Vancouver to Vancouver Island. Once you arrive on Vancouver Island a multitude of amazing things await you.
Day Two - Tofino
Today is at your leisure. There are also many great hiking options to choose from. Bundle up and experience storm watching at its finest. During some of the most violent storms, 12-metre-tall ocean swells pound Cox Bay beaches and Headland View Point while winds over 60 knots in force scream off the Pacific Ocean, blasting sea water and rain in equal parts. You can also experience this all from the comfort of your oceanview room.
Day Three - End of trip
Today, head back to the ferry in Nanaimo and cruise back to the mainland.
- Hotel accommodation at a 4* beachfront hotel
- Round trip Ferry sailing
- 2x Ferry reservation (if booked more than 10 days prior to travel)
- Regional travel guide with recommendations of things to see and do
- Sales tax
- Additional nights – please ask us for an individual offer
- Room upgrade – please ask us for an individual offer
- BC Ferries Sailing reservations
- Additional Meals
- Rental car
- Parking charges
Pricing Starting From
Do you want the ultimate British Columbia experience?