Self-Drive – Vancouver Island Getaway Packages
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- 2 nights in Sooke in a *** Hotel
- 2 nights in Parksville in a **** Hotel
- 2 nights in Tofino in a *** Hotel
- Roundtrip BC Ferries sailing for 2 adults and 1 standard size vehicle between Vancouver Mainland and Vancouver Island
- Whale Watching Tour in Victoria (approx. 3h)
- Hot Springs Cove Tour in Tofino (approx. 6h – 6.5h)
- Sales tax
- Additional nights and room upgrades (please ask us for details)
- Rental car (please ask us for individual quotes)
- Ferry reservation
- Parking fees
- National Park Pass
- Whale Watching Victoria: you can choose an option between a tour on a small zodiac boat or larger, covered vessel with viewing platform. Please note that Zodiac tours are not recommended for guests that are pregnent or have back injuries.
- Hot Springs Cove Tour Tofino: we included the boat return option. The boat is covered and heated with a washroom on board
Day One - Vancouver to Sooke
At your leisure take the ferry from Vancouver to Vancouver Island. Depending on the arrangements you wish to have included we can provide you with an open ticket for the ferry or a specific ferry reservation (additional charges apply). Once you arrive on Vancouver Island a multitude of amazing things await you.
Day Two - Sooke and Victoria
Most of today is at your leisure. You can head north from Sooke and explore more remote beaches and communities or head back into Victoria, stroll along busy Government Streets with its restaurants and shops, visit the Royal BC Museum or pop by Fisherman’s Wharf. Today’s highlight is a 3h whale watching tour (tour times vary between 10 am-3 pm).
Day Three - Sooke to Parksville
Say goodbye to Sooke and Victoria, BC’s capital. Via the Malahat Highway and its pretty views over the Southern Gulf Islands head north towards Central Island. Make sure you arrive in Parksville in time to watch the sunset. They are almost as pretty as the sunrises here.
Day Four - Parksville
Today is at your leisure. The world – or the area around Parksville – is your oyster.
Day Five - Parksville to Tofino
Travel West – Tofino is today’s destination. Once you arrive in Tofino and the Pacific Rim National Park simply sit by the beach and watch the surfers or stroll through the quaint fishing village.
Day Six - Pacific Rim National Park
Today is mostly at your leisure to explore the stunning beaches and secluded coves the Pacific Rim National Park has to offer. The highlight today will be an amazing adventure – a 6h Hot Springs Cove Tour.
Day Seven - Tofino to Vancouver
Today, head back to the ferry in Nanaimo and cruise back to the mainland.