Self-Drive – Rockies Western Canada Tour
Price Per Person
Based on double occupancy (ex GST)
Price Per Family
Family price based on 2 adults and 2 children (ex GST)
Contact Us About Your Self-Drive Tour
- 6-nights accommodation based double occupancy
- Three breakfasts
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested stops and map
- Admission to the following attractions:
- Sun Peaks Sightseeing Chairlift
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Discounts on & assistance booking other optional attractions such as the
- Maligne Lake Cruise
- Icefields Glacier Adventure
- Sales tax
- Transportation – we can arrange a car rental for you at a discounted rate
- Parking charges
- National Park Pass
- All other meals not indicated as being included in the package
- Insurance – we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance and can book this for you
- The following departure dates have guaranteed availability: Jun 21 | Jul 5,12 | Aug 2,16,23 | Sep 13, 20
- You can select another departure date (subject to hotel availability) and we can work with you to further customize the itinerary and duration of the tour.
Day One - Vancouver to Whistler
Explore your way to Whistler from Vancouver. This is a short 2-hour drive with many fantastic sightseeing options. These include Shannon Falls and Brandywine Falls and the town of Squamish before arriving in Whistler. There are a plethora of activities that you can partake in in and around Whistler.
Day Two - Whistler to Sun Peaks
Today you will travel from Whistler to Sun Peaks. Sun Peaks is another famous ski resort in the winter and in the summer it is known for its hiking and mountain biking trails and the spectacular alpine wildflowers. On the way to Sun Peaks, we recommend a stop in the town of Kamloops for lunch, and wine tasting at one of the famous wineries that the Okanagan is renowned for.
Day Three - Sun Peaks to Jasper
Today you will travel to Jasper with many scenic stops on the way. These include the Spahats Falls in Wells Gray National Park and Mount Robson. Tonight explore the town of Jasper and enjoy dinner with many great options to choose from. We also recommend a visit to the Jasper Planetarium.
Day Four – Jasper & Icefields Parkway to Banff
Visit Maligne Lake and the Icefields Parkway today. It is highly recommended that you stop at the Athabasca Glacier and join the Ice Explorer. You will also get your first taste of the turquoise lakes of the Rockies before departing for Banff where you will stay for two nights.
Day Five - Banff
Enjoy a day at leisure in the Town of Banff. There are a number of attractions in Banff that you can see, including the Banff Gondola. We can also assist in booking some of the amazing activities in and around the town of Banff.
Day Six – Lake Louise & Revelstoke
Today is lake day. You will be able to explore the beautiful Lake Louise & Moraine Lake, two of the most photographed lakes in Canada. You will overnight in a beautiful mountain resort in Revelstoke.
Day Seven - Revelstoke through Okanagan Valley to Vancouver
Today is the last leg of the trip as you head back to Vancouver. There are a number of very important historical sights as you head west. These include Craigellachie and the Last Spike and the Othello Tunnels.
- Horseback Riding in Banff
- Fly Fishing on the Bow River (early bookings essential)
- Via Ferrata in Banff
- Whitewater rafting in Canmore