Inside Passage And Rocky Mountain Explorer
Price Per Person
Based on double occupancy (ex GST)
Price Per Family
Family price based on 2 adults and 2 children (5-11 years) (ex GST)
Or call one of our agents on +1(604)689-8128
- 11-nights hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Ferry fees from Vancouver to Victoria, (one-way) for 1 standard-sized vehicle and passengers
- Cabin accommodations on BC Ferries Inside Passage for July / August departures and overnight in Port Hardy for September departure only (4th night of the Itinerary)
- Inside Passage cruise (BC Ferries) from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert for 1 standard-sized vehicle and passengers
- Admission to the following attractions:
- Museum of Northern BC
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested stops and map
- Certain set departure dates with guaranteed availability
- Sales tax
- Transportation – we can arrange a car rental for you at a discounted rate
- Parking charges
- National Park Pass
- Insurance – we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance and can book this for you
- All other meals not indicated as being included in the package
- Note, Ferry service does not offer any meal options. You’ll need to purchase food in advance to bring on all sailings. We highly recommend a cooler for food storage. You will be able to access your vehicle periodically on the inside passage sailing.
July and August Departures: You will board the Ferry this evening at 5:15pm.
September Departures: You will board the Ferry this evening at 6pm.
You’re required to check in no later than 90 minutes prior so give yourself lots of extra time today. There is limited food service on board at this time. You will have access to your vehicle periodically during the overnight passage. You will be able to relax in the comfortable surroundings of the interior of the ferry. You will also be able to explore the outside deck. Be sure to bring a set of binoculars along as you will have an opportunity to see some amazing sights and some rare sightings on the wildlife along the way through the Inside Passage. There are several popular points of interest along the way, including Princess Royal Channel, Chatham Sound and Hecate Strait near Haida Gwaii. Remember, we mentioned the rare wildlife sightings. You will have the opportunity to see some amazing sea life like whales and seals, majestic wildlife, including the possibility to see a Kermode Bear. The Kermode Bear is also sometimes referred to as the Spirit Bear. There is also an abundance of birdlife along the way.
Optional activities are available at the time of booking your tour as availability for some activities is limited. We offer the following optional activities on this tour for a discounted price.
- Royal BC Museum
- Butchart Gardens
Campbell River: (all options must be pre-booked)
- Sunset Kayak Tour through an estuary on shores of Campbell River. This tour includes an intimate pizza dinner & glass of wine. Trips operate rain or shine. Limited space available (minimum of six pax, max twelve) *advanced bookings only
- Whale Watching
- Bear Watching Tour *seasonal
- Cannery Museum
Rocky Mountains Inclusions
- Snocoach Glacier Adventure
- Banff Gondola
- Horseback Riding in Banff
- Via Ferrata in Banff (must be pre-booked) *advanced bookings only
- Optional– Pre or Post Night in Vancouver, BC from $175 pp all taxes included based on double occupancy *advanced bookings only
- Half-Day Vancouver City Highlights (minimum of six pax required) *advanced bookings only
- Sightseeing tickets to Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, Fly Over Canada and Vancouver Lookout Tower.
Connect with one of our agents today about this tour and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.