Seattle Sightseeing Tour
All taxes included
Excluding 6% online booking fee
Important Information When Visiting Our Neighbours
- You need all of your passport information to make a booking
- Please expect that times may vary due to waiting time at the USA/Canada border. We are not in control of how long the wait at the border may be which is why we always recommend our 2-day Seattle tour over the 1-day tour options.
- You must bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- Please check with your embassy to ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada.
- You are responsible for bringing proper documentation on tour. You will not receive a refund if you do not bring your documents or are refused entry into the United States of America.
Day One - Seattle
Meet at Canada Place at the stipulated departure time on your confirmation email. Each tour departs at a different time. Please do not be late as we cannot wait for you to arrive, and we will leave promptly. As you drive through Vancouver towards the Canada/USA border, your guide will let you know what the procedure is going to be when you arrive at the border. Each guide has done this border crossing multiple times, so please be sure to follow their directions to ensure that you get through the border as quickly as possible. The drive to Seattle is scenic through the Pacific Northwest. You will enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of central Seattle, including Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks and the somewhat contentious and controversial Gum Wall. You will then have the afternoon to visit Westlake Shopping Mall or enjoy several optional activities, including the Sky View Observatory, the Museum of Pop Culture or Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum. There is still the option to visit the Space Needle but you need to pay directly at the window. You will depart Seattle in the late afternoon before arriving back in Vancouver
- Sky View Observatory
- Museum of Pop Culture
- Chihuly Gardens & Glass Museum