Lightning Lake Loop Hike & Water Activities
All taxes included but booking fees excluded
- Bus transportation
- Experienced, fun, and friendly tour guide
- Picnic lunch includes: 1 sandwich, sweet square or cookie, piece of fruit. We encourage everyone to bring a refillable water bottle.
- Stop at a local brewery (beer not included)
- All Canadian taxes and fees
Choose from a canoe, kayak, row boat or stand up paddle board rental – $22 (1 hour) / $34 (2 hours ) per equipment.
Subject to availability and payable directly to Manning Park rentals
- 7:45 am Meet your guides at Canada Place
- 8:00 am – 10:15 am Travel to E.C. Manning Provincial Park
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm – Free time to enjoy the lake, go for a hike, or option to rent a kayak or canoe at additional cost and get out on the water
- 12:30 pm – Enjoy your picnic lunch in the park
- 2:45 pm – Depart Lightning Lake for Hope BC with the option to purchase local beer on tap from a local brewery.
- 4:30 pm – Depart for Canada Place, arriving at 6:30pm