- Search for whales, sea lions, eagles and porpoises
- Enjoy a day cruise to spectacular Toba Inlet
- Experience a spectacular three nights wilderness stay at the intimate Homfray Lodge, only accessible by boat
- Try kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and ocean swimming in warm waters that can reach up to 24°C (75°F).
- Stay in a cozy log lodge with lodge rooms or private chalets
- Enjoy home style meals with house beverages
- Cruise aboard a 45ft Catamaran converted for exclusive Coastal Cruising – only 16 guests
Getting to and from Lund from Vancouver
There are a few options to get to Lund, BC from Vancouver. We suggest flying into Lund. There is a complimentary shuttle is offered ONCE a day between Powell River Airport and Lund at 11:15am daily. You can also make a trip of this and drive and take a BC Ferry to Lund. Our sales representatives will be able to assist you with your travel arrangements.
2020 Tour Pricing
All prices are based on double occupancy. Other rooming options are available. Please talk to one of our agents if you would like to enquire about the options available.
- All accommodation, meals and non-alcoholic beverages included
- Flights from Vancouver (YVR) and Lund, BC are excluded but can be booked through our agents
- Taxes and fees are excluded