Holiday Lights Tour
All taxes are included
- Roundtrip Transportation
- Experienced, fun and friendly driver guide
- Vancouver Holiday Lights Tour
- Admission to the Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Admission to Fly Over Canada
- Park passes and taxes
- 4:30pm – Depart Canada Place for the Holiday Lights Tour.
- Travel by a few of the festive light displays in Downtown Vancouver including St Paul’s Lights of Hope
- Arrive at Capilano Suspension Bridge for their Canyon Lights. Walk throughout the park to see thousands of lights. This includes the Cliff walk where you can travel through the illuminated ‘Arc de Lumina’ light tunnel, high above the ground in the Treetop Adventure and of course the famous Suspension Bridge will be lit. There are so many lights in the park to explore. It gets bigger every year.
- Return to Canada Place at approximately 7:30pm
- Walk outside Canada Place and experience a magical holiday lighting display and the Sails of Light