Farewell Harbour Lodge
Based on Double Occupancy
Taxes and booking fees excluded
Connect with one of our agents today about this tour and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Or call one of our agents on +1(604)689-8128
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle from Port Hardy Airport or hotel to Alder Bay
- Round-trip water taxi from Alder Bay to Farewell Harbour Lodge
- 3 nights accommodations with private ensuite and shower
- Welcome briefing and orientation to the tours, viewing opportunities and facilities
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and snacks starting with lunch on day 1 and ending with lunch on your final day. Wine with dinner is complimentary
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- All transportation on all wildlife excursions
- Marine tour excursion on arrival day
- One full day excursion to one of our grizzly viewing areas
- One full day on marine tour excursion or another grizzly bear excursion
- Choose from one of the below excursion on departure day:
- Marine excursion (2hours)
- Sea kayak excursion (2hours)
- Guided interpretive rainforest hike (2hours)
- Evening guide presentations/slide shows
- BC Provincial hotel tax & carbon offset fee
- Vancouver departures include round-trip airfare from Vancouver to Port Hardy and transfer by shuttle to Alder Bay from where you transfer by water taxi to Farewell Harbour Lodge
- Extra alcoholic beverages (can be purchased at the lodge)
- Items of a personal nature while at the lodge
- Gratuity for staff (recommended $40.00 per day per guest for the duration of stay)
- Early/late arrival/departure times (on request and additional charges apply)
- Fuel surcharge will be added at time of booking and is subject to change
- Minimum child age is 10 years
- 4 to 7 day all-inclusive packages available with additional days spent marine mammal viewing, on bear safaris, sea kayaking, First Nations cultural site visits or a host of other options.
- Please note that there is a $125 change fee for reservation date changes or name changes
- If clients are driving, please make your own way to 1 Alder Bay Road in Alder Bay where you will board the water taxi. There is free parking in Alder Bay.
2020 Tour Pricing
Based on the trip length, the number of nights at the Lodge and days spend on wildlife viewing will be more or less.
The bear viewing adventure to one of our main grizzly viewing estuaries is a highlight! Our bear viewing takes us to one of several estuaries where we view either from a zodiac or on foot depending on the tide. We do not use viewing platforms, preferring to view wildlife at eye level in their natural habitat.
There are also ample opportunities to view marine life. Orcas typically return to these waters mid July although Humpbacks and other marine life can often be seen from May through October. Return by 4.30pm for dinner and evening program.